Game doesn't install a trophy list for my account ? " There are no trophies"

Gamer-Graveyard

Just a very strange occurrence for me , unsure if it's happening to anyone else.

I only just found out this game was closing , so I thought I would download it and hop online to see if I could get a few trophies before the servers shut down for good.

Big problem is after installing the game and starting the game with my playstation account logged in  , it doesn't seem to install a trophy list for me ?!?!

All I get is a message on the side menu when I try to look for trophies : "There are no trophies "

The game acts as if there are no trophies to earn or display, when they clearly clearly do exist.

Also no entry for the game nothing appears on my trophy list on my playstation account too.

Because of this I doubt I am able to earn any trophies.

Never had this problem before for any other game . Very strange. Did they pull trophy support for the game or something ?

I know that can't be true , because there are still players earning trophies for this game recently , judging by the dates on this site on "recently earned" menus for each trophy.

I've played other games before , where servers were going to shutdown soon too , but none of them denied installing a trophy list for the game to my Playstation account .

For example I am also playing Hyperscape at the moment which will shutdown it's severs in late April. The trophy list for that game is showing up just fine and allowing me to earn trophies.

I've managed to get trophies for other online games within weeks before their server shut down. None of them displayed any funny business , acting as if trophies don't exist for the game , when they clearly do.

Has anybody else have his problem ? Please let me know if that's the case.

It probably would only affect new players that just started the game recently on a new account.

If any old players want to check if it happens to them , I guess you could try starting a new save on a new account that hasn't played the game before and see if it happens to that account too.

There probably is no way to fix this ? Especially since there's only less than 10 days left before the server shuts down.

So far I have tried deleting the save data on the PS4 . I have also tried deleting/Uninstalling the game and redownloading it. None of them fixed the probably.

Did anybody else have this problem and fix it ? Thanks if you can shed any light on it.

I was going to post this on the Genesis Reddit , too , but that seems even more dead than here. Last post seems to be from 2 years ago over there ?

Oh well maybe I might still try.

Edited by Gamer-Graveyard

19 minutes ago, Gamer-Graveyard said:

Did anybody else have this problem and fix it ? Thanks if you can shed any light on it.

This has happened when someone has a trophy list on their profile at 0%, then deletes the list. It will not show back up until a new trophy is earned from that trophy list.

Oh thanks guys , I didn't realise this.

All the games I have played so far seems to have install the trophy list when booting up the game for the first time.

(Or maybe in some cases I look at the trophy list after earning the first achievement)

This must have been the first one by coinsidence that doesn't install it after just booting up the game.

I usually have a brief look at the list before I start playing , I was kind of surprised there was no trophy list before I started playing.

I was just about to give up. Good thing I came here first.

I just assumed all games installed the trophy list upon first boot up.

Hopefully I can get a few trophies before the servers shut down now.

Well if enough people are playing.

So far I only played the tutorial and one AI match yesterday.

On 4/1/2022 at 1:39 PM, Gamer-Graveyard said:

Oh thanks guys , I didn't realise this.

All the games I have played so far seems to have install the trophy list when booting up the game for the first time.

(Or maybe in some cases I look at the trophy list after earning the first achievement)

This must have been the first one by coinsidence that doesn't install it after just booting up the game.

I usually have a brief look at the list before I start playing , I was kind of surprised there was no trophy list before I started playing.

I was just about to give up. Good thing I came here first.

I just assumed all games installed the trophy list upon first boot up.

Hopefully I can get a few trophies before the servers shut down now.

Well if enough people are playing.

So far I only played the tutorial and one AI match yesterday.

They are right about sometimes trophy lists not appearing until you get one. But in this case your suspicion is right, at least on my end. The trophy list seems to be glitched from the servers (but likely only for those who never got one prior to it be de-listed from store is my guess, which would explain how a few people are still earning them). For example, I was in a match, got MVP, and as soon as the MVP thing came up on in the game I was logged out of my playstation account and given a blue screen. Had a feeling it wasn't my system, so tried again with a different trophy and the same thing happened. So I'm pretty sure I'm screwed for getting anything. 

this game specifically only appears when you earn a trophy. this also happened to me in mgxp and other games. I played a few games until I got a trophy, and then the game was added to the list. annoying i know

21 hours ago, Fox__1313 said:

They are right about sometimes trophy lists not appearing until you get one. But in this case your suspicion is right, at least on my end. The trophy list seems to be glitched from the servers (but likely only for those who never got one prior to it be de-listed from store is my guess, which would explain how a few people are still earning them). For example, I was in a match, got MVP, and as soon as the MVP thing came up on in the game I was logged out of my playstation account and given a blue screen. Had a feeling it wasn't my system, so tried again with a different trophy and the same thing happened. So I'm pretty sure I'm screwed for getting anything. 

It's a pretty bad situation in general. It's the last week.

I'm pretty sure the server logins are not working properly at the moment or maybe just for new accounts.

I haven't even managed to set foot inside a quick match yet. I tried many times over the weekend.

All I get when I finally do get a match is an error saying I couldn't log into the match.

Same thing happens if I try to do the AI Challenge too.

Guess no trophies for me either , unless they fix the server problems this week. Which to be honest , why should they really bother if it's going to shut down in a few weeks.

Probably will just give up on getting any trophies in this game and just concentrate on Hyperscape , which will also shutdown in a couple of weeks too.

If do luckily end up in a quick match , I probably will end up with the same disappointment as you , if I am able to meet any trophy criteria.

On 4/4/2022 at 8:22 AM, Gamer-Graveyard said:

I'm pretty sure the server logins are not working properly at the moment or maybe just for new accounts.

I haven't even managed to set foot inside a quick match yet. I tried many times over the weekend.

All I get when I finally do get a match is an error saying I couldn't log into the match.

Guess no trophies for me either , unless they fix the server problems this week. Which to be honest , why should they really bother if it's going to shut down in a few weeks.

Probably will just give up on getting any trophies in this game and just concentrate on Hyperscape , which will also shutdown in a couple of weeks too.

If do luckily end up in a quick match , I probably will end up with the same disappointment as you , if I am able to meet any trophy criteria.

Hey yo, I just checked my game again (don't ask me why I even bothered lol). My trophy list has now loaded (despite me not earning any yet), this could be a good sign. Unfortunately not enough time to get them all but thought I'd let you know bud. Going to try for the MVP trophy now, will let you know if it works or if it signs me out again and screws me. 

On 4/3/2022 at 10:06 PM, kevao97 said:

this game specifically only appears when you earn a trophy. this also happened to me in mgxp and other games. I played a few games until I got a trophy, and then the game was added to the list. annoying i know

Apparently not because I havent earned any and my list just randomly started showing up, I'm pretty sure its some server type issue going on for most

Edited by Fox__1313

On 4/4/2022 at 8:22 AM, Gamer-Graveyard said:

Ughhh, alright so just tried. It logged me out again. It looks like getting trophies is literally going to be impossible for me