Weakness Finder

lgamer

Hi All

So i spend the last two hours getting 41 monsters weaknesses including finding all the elements.

I even scanned again every monster and still no trophy.

If anyone has a solution please share

thanks

3rd april update - got the platinum.What i can figure out is not hitting the weakness but all other elements besides it. If you do not get it in you main playthrough. load a new game easy mode, run through it keeping hitting the elements against whatever enemy you can. i got it after the Inn part with the crystal fruit quest guy.

i hope this helps anyone who has difficulties.

This game is not bad or good overall, it just needed some QA for sure and 2nd phase last boss needs to be scrapped.

Nightmare is not hard, just big up equipment and levels. I did the final boss with all final weapons with apex stones +2.

Edited by lgamer
got it!

• 1 month later...

I may not be a good source for this trophy but I just had the trophy pop for me after battle...I was just curiously looking in my bestiary and it popped. I can without a doubt confirm I did not fill up the elements on the board for their potential weaknesses as I'm still pretty early in the game so I don't even have access to all of the elements.

Very safe to say the trophy is still very buggy, but I guess in this instance it worked in my favor.

• 1 month later...

In my experience as I just got this while doing a quest in the first main city you get to and you get a quest to help train that ncp 'nugget'. You don't have to fill all the weakness slots of a monster ( you can't anyway as you won't have enough elements to try) you just have to actually hit a weakness 41 times. It popped as I hit an enemy with a fire weakness that I already discovered