Is the Platinum obtainable without partners?

EndoManno

I know that the online doesn't work anymore, but I also read that the co-op trophies can still be abtained offline with a second controller. My question is: do you need a second player for specific co-op actions, like assists and similar stuff or you can manage it alone with two controllers?

• 9 months later...
20 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

Isn't that hard to do? I mean control 2 characters at the same time?

It is really easy. You simply have to revive your partner 20 times and shoot the same enemy 100 times. Load the scene in prison/cafeteria (pardon, not remember the name exactly) and you can easily get everything there in 30 mins.

1 hour ago, SuchRemorse said:

Isn't that hard to do? I mean control 2 characters at the same time?

The trophy guide on playstationtrophies has examples of places to easily do the co-op trophies. For the both shoot enemies trophy there is a part of a level where you can leave 1 player safe up on a ledge and then control the other player down below with the melee enemies. Lead some of the enemies to the ledge, freeze the enemies, then you have plenty of time to switch to the other controller to kill the frozen enemies with the player on the ledge. Then restart checkpoint when the enemies thin out or just let the player down below die to restart until the trophy pops.

Edited by Guardian_owl
  • Like 1