XP Farming - No Enemies?

Mattred69

Recently, i have joined a few different lobbies online and found people grinding the same double xp mission to level up fast (generally by changing PS to a specific date/time). The weird part is they will play on Hazard 5 to maximize XP but no enemies will spawn. Does anyone know how they are able to do this? It would make grinding every class to gold promotion a lot easier.

20 hours ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

It’s very simple, actually. All you have to do is, after you depart with the drop pod and starting the mission (after the screen goes black), changing the PS system hour back to an hour (example: 14:00 to 13:00). You can see if the bug worked if Bosco stays idle for the rest of the mission. Be careful tho: your PlayStation can crash while doing this glitch and you can only do it on missions that don’t require Molly (Extraction).

I suggest to play the 24/01/2022 (Europe date system) Extraction mission with double XP and No Shield modification. On Haz 5. Secondary objective is very simple. And machine events work just fine and they are much easier to complete because enemies won’t attack you.

EDIT: I’m playing the game on PS4. Don’t know if the glitch works on PS5.

Providing a date is only half the job mate, missions reset 30 minutes so providing the time as well would help

5 minutes ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

Sorry mate. 14:30 1f605.png

doesnt seem to work on PS5, ive set it to that time and i assume you are UTC +2 for Genoa and im not seeing any double XP, ive filtered through the times to find one and tried the method and it didnt work. perhaps i did it wrong or perhaps its PS4 only

Ok so I have got it to work on PS5 just timezone and times are all different so my advice is to keep changing the time in 1 hour increments until you find a double XP on extraction, I also used 24/01/2022 with UTC +10 Sydney at 4-5am

• 1 month later...

Found a good one after the update

On timezone GMT-3

Jan 1, 2022, 2AM.

Radioactive Exclusion Zone

10 Aquarqs, double XP, haunted cave modifier (+30%)

find it to be better then the no shield one floating around. Map is better and its nice to have a shield for fall damage.

Edited by Mattred69
  • Like 2