deleted account

Sealior

Nice build! Although the way the game soft caps stats, it's kinda pointless going over 40-45 for most things. I think 65 in Dex is pretty high, could have probably dropped the 25 points extra into STR for better returns, might not have gone towards specific stats you needed, but the value would have been higher on the complimentary stuff. I used the Uchigatana on and off when I played and loved it. Couple that with a shield for parrying and it is doubly effective, especially considering all the abilities the final boss has seem to be parry-able.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Nice build! Although the way the game soft caps stats, it's kinda pointless going over 40-45 for most things. I think 65 in Dex is pretty high, could have probably dropped the 25 points extra into STR for better returns, might not have gone towards specific stats you needed, but the value would have been higher on the complimentary stuff. I used the Uchigatana on and off when I played and loved it. Couple that with a shield for parrying and it is doubly effective, especially considering all the abilities the final boss has seem to be parry-able.

True but i did not once used a shield at all, even at last boss even tho i knew he was parryable. He is easy enough to just dodge roll his attack pattern and than hit him hard with the uchigatana wielding as 2h

On 8-4-2022 at 10:25 AM, Gixen99 said:

44 int is all you need to completely break the game, even at NG6.

Magic builds are OP but not everyone likes to play magic (myself included) so i used dex build instead that works very good too.

Edited by Belmont85-

• 9 months later...