Really shocked less than 60% of people gave up before beating the first boss

ChanelOberlin494

1 minute ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

I mean that’s an hour, maybe less into the game. It’s almost as bad as the drop-off rate at Father Gehrman in Bloodborne 

Its not surprising at all for a PlayStation Plus game. It’s a reflection how few Plus subscribers care about pursuing trophies or game completion. 

3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Its not surprising at all for a PlayStation Plus game. It’s a reflection how few Plus subscribers care about pursuing trophies or game completion. 

I meant on this website alone honestly :’) Only 38% on here have beat it. Expected it to be much higher honestly 

23 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I tried the demo and was bored and frustrated after only 30mins so gave up and deleted it.

I’ve almost got the Platinum. Just need to blaze through the final two areas on NG+ to get the second ending. It’s honestly a ridiculously good SoulsLike title. Probably the best I’ve played honestly. Give it a go if you’re hungry for more SoulsBorne after Elden Ring etc 

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

I think it's probably more that a lot of the people who got it off PS+ wouldn't have bought it normally and only gave it a try because it was free. Given the percentage is from PSNP, and most people here have PS+, this seems like an odd statement to make.

Also, many people here (myself included) have too many games to play as is. When people drop off super early like this, it's most likely because it simply got lost in the backlog. Even if you do care about trophies, if you buy too many games, you simply won't be able to keep up with them all. There's also an additional psychological incentive to play games that you've paid money for (especially a lot of money) that's absent in games you get for free.

There are lots of weird and sad statistics that you can get from trophies like this

Like in the game flow there is a trophy for starting the game and it's not 100% so people have booted up the game and never started it.

Adventure
Start the first campaign after installing.

Game completed trophies are even worse, they are rarely over 50%

Can you imagine making a game, and an ending and knowing that over half your audience will never finish it.

That's life. But yeah, PS+ is like, try a game for 5 seconds, nah don't like and then that's that.

Very few gamers have completion percent OCD like most of us here lol

8 hours ago, ChanelOberlin494 said:

I’ve almost got the Platinum. Just need to blaze through the final two areas on NG+ to get the second ending. It’s honestly a ridiculously good SoulsLike title. Probably the best I’ve played honestly. Give it a go if you’re hungry for more SoulsBorne after Elden Ring etc 

I'm not a SoulsBorne fan so there's no chance of me ever playing this again. I've tried several over the years but none have clicked.