Glitches gone?

Titanomachy_75

Well, not all bugs are gone I guess. I just finished the PS5 version and checked my log for missing side missions. I am missing one I did and I am a 100% sure I did. The Quest giver talks like he does after you finished the side mission and also at the quest location all is cleared. So, I have to do a 3rd run to get the trophy for all 28 side missions. Pretty pissed rn... 

Glitched mission is Operation Liberation (northeast nitroad). 

Edited by Crylhound83
Note
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Crylhound83 said:

Well, not all bugs are gone I guess. I just finished the PS5 version and checked my log for missing side missions. I am missing one I did and I am a 100% sure I did. The Quest giver talks like he does after you finished the side mission and also at the quest location all is cleared. So, I have to do a 3rd run to get the trophy for all 28 side missions. Pretty pissed rn... 

I see thks for the info

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 6:30 AM, strangerGOL said:

My game crashed twice on the PS5 when doing the final missions (and engaging in intense battles). I think I'll stop playing for now and wait for a new patch, because I don't want to get save corruption. Thanks Sony for not letting us make save backups.

*cough* PS+ Cloud *cough*

• Like 3

On 4/15/2022 at 3:23 PM, jagg4551 said:

How many Hours needs this Game for Platinum?

I would say it's more like 15-25 especially if ur playing solo. Playing side missions as they unlock helps u level up n can give u good rewards. I was able to play most of the game solo until the mission before the last where u have hold to defeat waves of  enemies while the bot hacks the door. I could not do it despite coming close a couple of times. Fortunately 4 me I had a friend who was playing at the same time so I Invited him n we knocked it out.

On 5/2/2022 at 1:37 PM, MsVelvet said:

I was able to play most of the game solo until the mission before the last where u have hold to defeat waves of  enemies while the bot hacks the door.

Not that bad as it seems. Finished it solo without bigger issues. The only time I had real problems was during the Deep Stink raid to finale when suddenly a bounty was set to a spider boss :D But after six tries it died. And I was pretty buffed up. Spiders and tactics faster recharge just makes wonders. You can literally spam them every 20 seconds, if I remember correctly, and they will save your butt when things are getting out of control in CQC.

For me it was a glitchless run for 99.9% of the game. I've got only one crash to the XMB after over 26 hours of play, and it was in NG+ hard difficulty with crazy stuff on screen :D  So I respect and fully understand that it could happen.

This was a really well made game.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm stuck getting Aficionado. I got 2 weapons maxed out to level 10. Didn't get the trophy. Saw a post mentioning you need to level your first weapon you upgraded to 10 to get the trophy. Farmed superior components during the final mission, traveled back and got that weapon to level 10 and still no trophy. Is there another work around to this or should I just wave the white flag and move on from this buggy game? I haven't upgraded any other weapons. So I know my first upgraded weapon is now maxed out. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Game is extremely fucking buggy and I'm surprised even after all this time they released it on another console with the same issues. I'm quite tolerant when it comes to bugs as long as it isn't anything gamebreaking or frequent enough to the point where my experience can be tampered but this is borderline unplayable in co op. There's numerous disconnects, frame rate drops In certain areas, buffering, ear raping sound bugs, moments when you can't shoot your gun or see your character, infinite black loading screens and a long list of small annoyances that you'll need to constantly close application in order to resolve. It's a real shame considering there's a great game hidden beneath.

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Did anyone had the problem where side quests don’t show up in the game. According to a guide there should be side quests in Blossom Hills which aren’t showing for me at all. Another instance where side quests should be located at The Node, they actually show but only if I get really close to them. One mission in Cluster 13 „one more rep“ isn’t showing too.

EDIT: One more Rep:

I did the first side quest for this bodybuilder guy (anabolic express). Now he has no more quests for me, he only says thanks for getting the job done. This shit is either glitched on me, or they fixed the mission and I can accept it, when I can actually fulfill the requirements? Does anybody know about this? The quest was marked on for level 5, but maybe they changed it in an update. Idk

Edited by xIRockyRock

26 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

Did anyone had the problem where side quests don’t show up in the game. According to a guide there should be side quests in Blossom Hills which aren’t showing for me at all. Another instance where side quests should be located at The Node, they actually show but only if I get really close to them. One mission in Cluster 13 „one more rep“ isn’t showing too.

I did the first side quest for this bodybuilder guy (anabolic express). Now he has no more quests for me, he only says thanks for getting the job done. This shit is either glitched on me, or they fixed the mission and I can accept it, when I can actually fulfill the requirements? Does anybody know about this? The quest was marked on for level 5, but maybe they changed it in an update. Idk

I had no problems at all ... Play solo till the end was clean as ever :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2022 at 6:00 AM, xIRockyRock said:

Late reply but if I remember correctly his next mission becomes available later in the game. I was wanting to do the ps4 version of this but I think I'll pass. The ps5 version is enough

12 hours ago, MsVelvet said:

Late reply but if I remember correctly his next mission becomes available later in the game. I was wanting to do the ps4 version of this but I think I'll pass. The ps5 version is enough

Just got platinum without any issues, but guides are very outdated, because they patched and changed a lot of things and requirements for quests. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Trophies are still bugged as of September 16, 2022.

Both :gold:Win and :silver:Flatliner failed to unlock yesterday in an online co-op campaign with my friend (I am not the host - he unlocked the trophies with no issues). At the rate we're going, I'm not optimistic about :gold: For both our benefits either, which is going to be extremely annoying. I've already resigned myself to a completely fresh playthrough once we unlock all his trophies.

On a side note, :bronze:Bring a knife to a gunfight and :bronze:First Melee Kill also did not unlock for me, despite the fact that I have several melee kills. This may be due to the fact that I have not purchased the DLC, but I can't be sure.

Edited by Karnacharya
Clarity.

I played solo. There are still some quest related bugs like waypoints are way way off. Game hard crashed on me twice as well. Luckily, I did not experience anything progression-breaking so that’s nice.

Load times sour the experience though, too damn long even on PS5. Worth noting load time are much improved in DLC areas. Also, lack of any kind of sprint mechanic really hurt the pacing of the game and makes traversal a drag.

Overall, nice game, fun weapons, good visuals but does have some technical issues and could benefit from an inclusion of a sprint mechanic.