Glitches gone?

Titanomachy_75

On 9/22/2022 at 4:52 PM, Gumble_Monkey said:

Add another glitch to the list, tried to complete all side missions and the mission Silicon Optics the character Harlan is not even there to start the quest?! What the fuck is this game man for bugs 

Sometimes characters don't appear until you've completed certain story missions. Harlan didn't appear for me until very late in the game, shortly before the MenShen portion of the questline started. If you've already beaten the game and don't see him though, yeah that's unfortunately a glitch. ?

Also, as an update on my own trophy progress, I started a single player game, and basically re-did the whole thing. All the remaining trophies unlocked when they were supposed to, but I did have a potential issue with :silver: Flatliner when the entry for 438 Hung did not unlock after "The Board" mission. I deleted my save data from my system and downloaded a new copy of my data from PS+, and the entry seemed to have magically appeared in my file.

All that said though, I would recommend turning off the auto-upload of save data for this game, even if you're playing single player - trophies, quests, and codex entries glitch often even with this new patch, and many glitches (or any DLC trophy glitches, really) are going to mean restarting the game from scratch. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had auto sync on so I had to speedrun the entire game to get back to the Zell fight.

I used Dealbreaker, Life Transfer, and Lockon Fire Augmentations killed his 2 pals ASAP and then him with the lockon.

The trophy popped right after he dropped. Not in a cutscene. 

Don’t use the mech, spider bots, or anything else other than just a gun for the killing blow or else you’re tempting fate.

• 2 weeks later...

Game is unfortunately still a complete mess, first play through in Co-op was going well but the side mission trophy and hack every item trophy never popped.

I managed to get the Hack trophy to pop by going into my friend's game but the side mission trophy has been a complete thorn in my side! I completed all the missions but Silicone Optics despite being complete doesn't show on the mission log.

I did another 3 complete playthroughs but couldn't get the guy who gives you the mission to spawn, I've finally got him to spawn again on my 5th playthrough but haven't had the chance to see if completing it will pop my trophy.

Had loads of crashing and getting stuck in menu's, hopefully it pops because I'm so done with this game.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Is the game bug free now? Been wanting to play this since launch but heard the game had a lot a in game/trophy bugs so it’s just been wishlisted and never bought. It’s on sale atm but if the trophies are still buggy I’ll hold off on buying it a while longer. 

38 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Is the game bug free now? Been wanting to play this since launch but heard the game had a lot a in game/trophy bugs so it’s just been wishlisted and never bought. It’s on sale atm but if the trophies are still buggy I’ll hold off on buying it a while longer. 

I played solo and never had any problems 0%

• Like 3

On 11/3/2022 at 7:40 AM, Quink666 said:

If u want to play this in co op then u will have problems. The game runs better if u play solo. It's not perfect because it crashed several times during my playthrough but the trophies unlocked when they were supposed to. Overall it's a technical mess but it's less so if ur playing alone.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 10:27 AM, Markemmanuel said:

Even in may 2023 the ascent has glitch/buggy trophies; aficionado, is not unlocking. 

This trophy is poorly tracked. I have 7 mk 10 weapons including the one I first. 

Time to do another playthrough

Very sad to hear this as I would like to play this game with a friend. You would have thought this would have been fixed by now but seems like the developers have stopped supporting the game.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The game is still glitchy as hell. It's insane, but I don't regret playing it since the world, graphics, music and shooting are fun. But damn, there must be some Cyberpunk curse where games about hi-tech are broken as hell!

9 hours ago, Thommasz said:

The game is still glitchy as hell. It's insane, but I don't regret playing it since the world, graphics, music and shooting are fun. But damn, there must be some Cyberpunk curse where games about hi-tech are broken as hell!

Thankfully Ruiner isn't cursed by this. Also a fun game - if not better.

• 3 weeks later...

They still haven't updated the game and now I can play through the whole game again cause the location trophy didn't pop. Probably because I played the whole game in co-op. If you wanna go the plat, AVOID playing in co-op.

Edited by Megahiro10

• 7 months later...
On 4/16/2024 at 8:01 AM, XXIIlII said:

All side missions trophy glitched on me and I only played solo.

One of the side missions didn't count 😕

Damn. The glitches left a really bad taste in my mouth for this game + developers.