Regarding Red Dead Redemption: Game of The Year Edtion

Skullahh

Been thinking of getting Red Dead Redemption again since last I played it was years ago on my 360. However I was wondering if I buy the game of the year version is Undead Nightmare already on the disc or will it be a redeemable code? I'm asking this because If I buy this version of the game pre-owned online I'm worried that if it does require a code for additional content It may of already been used.

(maybe the information is relevant to someone reading)

I wasn't able to get 100% with the digital "goty" version. there was no way to get the "Axe Master" trophy (Complete all Tomahawk challenges in Single Player) so I was forced to get a goty disc just for that trophy, and then play until almost the end of the game to unlock it.

2 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

(maybe the information is relevant to someone reading)

I wasn't able to get 100% with the digital "goty" version. there was no way to get the "Axe Master" trophy (Complete all Tomahawk challenges in Single Player) so I was forced to get a goty disc just for that trophy, and then play until almost the end of the game to unlock it.

I thought that glitch was fixed a few years ago with the last ever patch ??

10 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I thought that glitch was fixed a few years ago with the last ever patch 1f914.png?

in 2019 i bought the goty disc and got the trophy, i don't know if it was before that but i tried for months without success.

only this trophy was missing for the ?.

15 hours ago, kevao97 said:

in 2019 i bought the goty disc and got the trophy, i don't know if it was before that but i tried for months without success.

only this trophy was missing for the 1f4af.png.

In that case, the fix must have only applied to the Undead Nightmare standalone bundle and nothing else :(.