Bug: Free PS+ cards available again!

Gr4de_04

I was checking to see if April's PS+ games are available already and I noticed the 50 Legacy tickets for PS4 and PS5 were available again despite me having "Purchased"(they are free) in January. Tried adding it to my account and it worked. Booted up the PS5 and PS4 version and i got Legacy tickets again on both versions. That's 100 tickets = 200 cards. Game tells you your reward is been added for a previous incompleted purchase. So essentially if you have gotten this in the past you can get it again now. Seems to be a bug. Make use of it while you can!

• Like 1

Just now, BGriff1986 said:

Looking at the release date I think it’s an intentional refresh as opposed to a bug. Possibly linked to the new card sets that are being released this week?

If its an intentional refresh then why would the game say "a previously incompleted purchase"?

1 hour ago, Gr4de_04 said:

If its an intentional refresh then why would the game say "a previously incompleted purchase"?

Not a clue! If I had to guess, it’s maybe because the purchase was initiated when the game was closed meaning it couldn’t complete until we launched.

Whatever the reason for the message, my main point still stands - when you look at the release date for the add in it’s April 1, meaning this is a new drop into the store

Edited by BGriff1986
Fix typo