Getting my platinum in a few days

zekri_07

Im 3 days away from getting my platinum anyone else are also this close? I hope the life time challenges trophy doesn't glitch on me ill be getting mine on the 6th hopefully 76 daily challenges done i could have gotten my plat a day less but some of the daily challenges glitched on me 

• Like 2

3 out of 10 you can still submit anyone on any difficulty with diamond becky i personally used boker t as my main throughout my faction proving grounds because his signature is pretty quick and barley got reversed the 500 matches just use asuka or any card with a submission finsher make sure you Irish whip them to your partners side but i really struggled with the ladder matches just keep climbing the ladder that's what i did i didnt pay attention to any of shenanigans hope this helps 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, zekri_07 said:

Im 3 days away from getting my platinum anyone else are also this close? I hope the life time challenges trophy doesn't glitch on me ill be getting mine on the 6th hopefully 76 daily challenges done i could have gotten my plat a day less but some of the daily challenges glitched on me 

I’m at 65/84 for daily challenges. I just need to wrap up those and my last MyFaction loyalty reward before I get the platinum as well. But congratulations on yours ?

1 hour ago, Woopa777 said:

How did you get the last 2 diamond cards? By getting all medals in the last two proving grounds?

I personally collected them this way, but you can also do faction wars with ruby asuka and hope you get 10 tokens in the briefcase, it is also a good alternative imo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

I’m at 65/84 for daily challenges. I just need to wrap up those and my last MyFaction loyalty reward before I get the platinum as well. But congratulations on yours 1f600.png

Awesome man you're nearly there ! ? and thank you congrats on your plat as well hopefully it doesn't glitch on us all because i im pretty sure we all had to sacrifice our precious weekends for this lol 

1 hour ago, Woopa777 said:

How did you get the last 2 diamond cards? By getting all medals in the last two proving grounds?

3 from playing the 500 matches and last 2 sasha and stone cold from the ground wars 

1 hour ago, PrinceSamael said:

Tomorrow Il'' be 60/84 daily challenges; congrats to you anyways mate, what a grindy plat

Thanks mate congrats on yours too i never ever had to grind a plat like i did for this game i feel you man hahaha IT'S ALMOST OVER ! good luck fingers crossed it doesn't glitch on us all 

1 hour ago, PrinceSamael said:

I personally collected them this way, but you can also do faction wars with ruby asuka and hope you get 10 tokens in the briefcase, it is also a good alternative imo

Thanks for the answer! I'm going the Asuka way myself but damn it's a grind!

• Like 1

No where remotely close to Platting the game. I have only 300/500 Faction Wars wins (though 394 wins overall), I have 25 more Towers to win. And I've barely done a thing in Proving Grounds, I've completed only the first tower in Chapter 1, so much less even completing the first CHAPTER altogether...I'm not at all looking forward to having to get 200 medals or playing all the 8 Man Ladder matches and shit. I haven't even touched MyGM yet, not even finished my Male MyRise yet. 

I'm playing Cyberpunk along side this, so it's not my sole focus. I was thinking about Milestoning 2K22 has my 300th Plat anyways (my 1st, 25th, 50th, 75th, 100th and 200th were all WWE Games)...so taking my time with it isn't a huge deal as I have 29 more Plats to get before then anyways...and depending on how long that takes, 2K23 could be out by then. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Viper said:

No where remotely close to Platting the game. I have only 300/500 Faction Wars wins (though 394 wins overall), I have 25 more Towers to win. And I've barely done a thing in Proving Grounds, I've completed only the first tower in Chapter 1, so much less even completing the first CHAPTER altogether...I'm not at all looking forward to having to get 200 medals or playing all the 8 Man Ladder matches and shit. I haven't even touched MyGM yet, not even finished my Male MyRise yet. 

I'm playing Cyberpunk along side this, so it's not my sole focus. I was thinking about Milestoning 2K22 has my 300th Plat anyways (my 1st, 25th, 50th, 75th, 100th and 200th were all WWE Games)...so taking my time with it isn't a huge deal as I have 29 more Plats to get before then anyways...and depending on how long that takes, 2K23 could be out by then. 

Im currently trying to plat a couple of games as well the new cod and evil within and let me tell you it's not worth it i had to sacrifice my weekends for this it'll take you around 70 + hours if im not mistaken or at least 50 + and you have to get the dlc or the deluxe edition because some challenges require you to upgrade your wrestlers and im pretty sure you you'll need some of the DLC or they might have some in the future in packs 

4 minutes ago, zekri_07 said:

Im currently trying to plat a couple of games as well the new cod and evil within and let me tell you it's not worth it i had to sacrifice my weekends for this it'll take you around 70 + hours if im not mistaken or at least 50 + and you have to get the dlc or the deluxe edition because some challenges require you to upgrade your wrestlers and im pretty sure you you'll need some of the DLC or they might have some in the future in packs 

I pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition, DLC isn't a problem. In fact I just finished upgrading my Undertaker 98 card all the way last night. So that gave me the Lifetime Challenge for a level 4 card evolution. Going to work on Undertaker 95 next since that'll give me 3 more Evo's to my 10 total. But you can also tell how behind I am in making any significant progress considering I've had the game since early access. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Congratulations. I don't have the game yet, how difficult would you rate the Platinum, considering that the kendo stick trick is patched?

To me it‘s definitely 5 of 10.

3/10 would be easier and that‘s not true because those ladder matches in Proving Grounds are annoying and extremely frustrating.

It‘s definitely 5/10 platinum difficult-rate.

23 minutes ago, Benjiunkix said:

3/10 would be easier and that‘s not true because those ladder matches in Proving Grounds are annoying and extremely frustrating.

I would agree for the most part. Definitely between a 4 or 5 in my book cause the Proving Grounds and grinding out all those Lifetime Challenges were so damn annoying.

Im actually writing a guide on this game (PS5 Version), but I’m looking for some help on MyGM and MyFaction since I’m about to shift my focus onto LEGO Star Wars once it releases tomorrow.

Well 3/10 or 5/10 doesn't make really such a big difference. I'm resurred this isn't a difficult Platinum, I have been playing WWE games since 15 years and since 15 years I hate both multi person Tag Matches and the GM Mode. I was really afraid about them here in 2K22.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Benjiunkix said:

Here's why i rated it 3 instead of 5 been playing wrestling games ever since the early 2000s i can easily find an exploit in these games for the ladder matches what you can do is take all the ladders place them near the entrance and just keep one in the ring the AI will head out and try to get the ladders back to the ring and youll have many attempts to get the briefcase but i didnt even need to do that i just kept on climbing the ladder sometimes the AI will just stand and watch you everything else in the game is just a grind nothing to difficult you can still use the kindostick here as well in proving grounds you and i have an exploit in iron man matches what you can do is head back behind the announcement table theres a hidden place where you can go if you press R2 you'll find some weapons there have the AI follow you there and knock you out then the AI will pick a weapon and freeze you can head back to the ring and keep wining with count outs and do anything else for the daily challenges if they ask you to damage let's say an opponents head 5 times play an iron man match damage the ai to red the pin them hit their head itll turn orange then again itll turn red and itll count i hope this helps 

2 hours ago, Lil-Gameboy123 said:

I would agree for the most part. Definitely between a 4 or 5 in my book cause the Proving Grounds and grinding out all those Lifetime Challenges were so damn annoying.

Im actually writing a guide on this game (PS5 Version), but I’m looking for some help on MyGM and MyFaction since I’m about to shift my focus onto LEGO Star Wars once it releases tomorrow.

Let me know if you need help with proving grounds or anything related to my faction my English isn't the best but ill try 

16 minutes ago, zekri_07 said:

Let me know if you need help with proving grounds or anything related to my faction my English isn't the best but ill try 

No worries, I can fix the grammar in my spare time. I’ve added you on, so feel free to do your stuff when you got time :)

For MyFaction, because there have been numerous tips/exploits that people have been suggesting, I’m not sure what I think are the best methods or how one can blaze through the Faction Wars and Lifetime Challenges, since one person may use Asuka submissions, while another would use the turnbuckle method. There’s just too much for me to cover in this game mode and I would like to split the guide with other people.

23 hours ago, Woopa777 said:

I'll be getting the platinum once I clean up the remaining daily challeneges and loyalty reward and the diamond cards was the hardest to achieve. I ended up doing some math though and it made things a bit easier. I refused to do proving grounds on legendary for the last 2 chapters. So instead I got 84 medals in each proving ground. Also got all the tokens available from faction wars, daily challenges, lifetime challenges and some lucky briefcase pulls. As of right now I have the diamond market unlocked, purchased 1 card and just need to get the last loyalty reward which will give me 45 tokens. That will bump me up to the last 75 tokens I need for another diamond. Once I do that I'm never touching myfaction again. Lol

4 hours ago, Tigerz_bone_21 said:

I’m currently 83/84 daily challenge.I can’t wait to get the platinum in second place for PS4 version.I will finish one challenge at midnight or afternoon tomorrow when I missed one daily challenge after launch day.

Congrats on being one of 1st players to achieve this plat on ps4i have 2 more daily challanges left ill be getting mine tomorrow thank god it isn't glitched :) ! I had some of the daily challanges glitch on me i remember once it glitched and kept dropping instead of increasing :) i would have gotten my plat today as well :(

Edited by zekri_07
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, zekri_07 said:

Here's why i rated it 3 instead of 5 been playing wrestling games ever since the early 2000s i can easily find an exploit in these games for the ladder matches what you can do is take all the ladders place them near the entrance and just keep one in the ring the AI will head out and try to get the ladders back to the ring and youll have many attempts to get the briefcase but i didnt even need to do that i just kept on climbing the ladder sometimes the AI will just stand and watch you everything else in the game is just a grind nothing to difficult you can still use the kindostick here as well in proving grounds you and i have an exploit in iron man matches what you can do is head back behind the announcement table theres a hidden place where you can go if you press R2 you'll find some weapons there have the AI follow you there and knock you out then the AI will pick a weapon and freeze you can head back to the ring and keep wining with count outs and do anything else for the daily challenges if they ask you to damage let's say an opponents head 5 times play an iron man match damage the ai to red the pin them hit their head itll turn orange then again itll turn red and itll count i hope this helps 

hey mate whats this hidden spot you talk about behind the announce table i cant seem to do anything there at all thanks 

12 hours ago, Woodzy_5 said:

hey mate whats this hidden spot you talk about behind the announce table i cant seem to do anything there at all thanks 

I think he means the area in the crowd you go to over the barricade on the right of the ring. I never even thought about bringing someone over there.