Getting my platinum in a few days

zekri_07

24 minutes ago, IsaacDK503 said:

Hey guys, my question is, will this platinum be unobtainable after the servers close like all wwe games? or after a while, I ask because I see that there are no online trophies but there are daily challenges

Everything labeled as "MyFACTION" is online even if you play against AI. So yes all MyFACTION trophies will be unobtainable after server shutdown.

On 03/04/2022 at 6:57 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

Congratulations. I don't have the game yet, how difficult would you rate the Platinum, considering that the kendo stick trick is patched?

There’s an easier way. All you have to do is unlock an ruby Asuka in the token store and use William regal as a manager.  You can win matches in 6 seconds if you use a submission straight away. 

• Like 1

Congratulations to you guys for your platinum! I'm steadily getting there as well. I just have a few questions:

HOW am I supposed to win the 8 Man Pin Only matches? The type where all 8 fight each other, no teams? If Submission was allowed, I could just mash buttons aggressively to win, but it seems IMPOSSIBLE to win when it's pin only. Pins are broken up constantly, and there are only a maximum of maybe 3 other wrestlers that are stunned at any time. I guess luck is the answer, but I hope there's a nice trick.

My second question is, how long does the MyRise trophies take? Is it another ridiculous grind, or is it far less grindy than MyFaction? How many hours to get both the male and female trophies from MyRise?

Btw, I really enjoy MyFaction. The 8 Man matches can be really bullshitty, but overall getting the medals in the Proving Grounds towers is pretty fun.

On 03/04/2022 at 11:33 PM, zekri_07 said:

3 out of 10 you can still submit anyone on any difficulty with diamond becky i personally used boker t as my main throughout my faction proving grounds because his signature is pretty quick and barley got reversed the 500 matches just use asuka or any card with a submission finsher make sure you Irish whip them to your partners side but i really struggled with the ladder matches just keep climbing the ladder that's what i did i didnt pay attention to any of shenanigans hope this helps 

Hi congrats on your getting on your platinum, im halfway through the trophies and was hoping you could explain something please. 

The faction mode do we need to get the diamond cards or grind at all to proceed? and how are the servers online to get these done? As ive started on a blank account and dont wanna mess up my main account. 

1 hour ago, TrophyHunt121 said:

The faction mode do we need to get the diamond cards or grind at all to proceed? and how are the servers online to get these done? As ive started on a blank account and dont wanna mess up my main account. 

Yes, there’s a lifetime challenge where you need to collect at least 5 of them. Three of them are quickly earned by grinding out the Faction Wars up to 500 wins. The others will need to be unlocked after buying a certain amount of cards through the token market.

As far as the servers are going for MyFaction, they’re holding up pretty well after the updates. But since it requires online, you’ll need good internet connectivity.

• Like 1

On 10/04/2022 at 9:01 AM, Jamesgunner180 said:

There’s an easier way. All you have to do is unlock an ruby Asuka in the token store and use William regal as a manager.  You can win matches in 6 seconds if you use a submission straight away. 

What submission are you using (what controller input)?