new trophies?

kasorugi

Hey guys,

does anyone know if new trophies will be added to Genshin Impact in the future or will it stay with the current trophy list?

I mean, after the original list, Dragonspine (additional area near Mondstadt) with new trophies and trophies for Liyue and Inazuma (even anticipating level 50 of the Sacred Sakura's Favor) were added, but with the two newest additional areas Enkanomiya (Inazuma) and the Chasm (Liyue) nothig more was added.

What is your opinion or wish for the future?

As Overlord mentioned, for sure with every region released, more trophies are sure to pop up. Reputation in each area, story pertaining to each area (possibly) and if theres another mechanic like the sakura tree implemented in Sumeru and later.

Yes, as it has already been said, new trophies will surely be added.

I guess that - considering Sumeru, Fontaine, Natlan and Snezhnaya - we will have got more than 115 trophies in total by summer 2025.

My hope is that those trophies will be easy to earn... I'm still struggling to get those of the Spiral Abyss, eh eh! ?

Edited by DiegoDolmetscher

• 1 month later...

I think is a safe bet they will implement trophies for Sumeru, I wonder if with that they'll add trophies for Chasm/Enkanomiya too at the same time when they do it, iirc they added trophies for Dragonspine at the same time they added the trophies for Inazuma

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Wow! Only 10? I'm happily surprised! 263a.png Just a curiosity (since I'm still on holiday and I'll be able to turn on my PS4 Pro only next week): is the Abyss going to be easier now?

And what about the "Dendroculus" (or "Dendroculi")? I see no trophy concerning the levelling up of the Statue of the Seven.

No need for the Dendroculi yet, although it wouldn't harm to collect them. The story in Sumeru is still not over, so there's a chance we get more trophies linked to the Statues of the Seven and the Reputation in Sumeru. Abyss is pretty much the same, no new changes there.

• Like 1