Full Fusion! Trophy Tips Needed

timpurnat

Are there any easy ways of unlocking this trophy? What's the best setup? I am boosting this game with 2 friends, we have 10 consoles, so we only have 3 active players. I feel like it's really hard to find the same item sometimes, even the most common ones and I rarely find the max fuse items. Is it easier with more active players? I just feel like I'm missing something because the trophy is way more common than other harder trophies and we only had trouble with that one so far.

We tried going for 1 or 2 items each but we never ended up with enough items at the end. 

Edited by timpurnat

I boosted this game with a full, active group of 11 or so and it was certainly easier than with just 2 or 3 active players. Easier but it still took a few matches. We just ran around looking for duplicates, met up near the end of the round and called out what we had 2 or 3 of and dropped stuff so one player could build a complete set. Then that player could be killed or manually drop their stuff and someone else could pick it all up. More people equals more chances to match up.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Metal Slime King said:

I boosted this game with a full, active group of 11 or so and it was certainly easier than with just 2 or 3 active players. Easier but it still took a few matches. We just ran around looking for duplicates, met up near the end of the round and called out what we had 2 or 3 of and dropped stuff so one player could build a complete set. Then that player could be killed or manually drop their stuff and someone else could pick it all up. More people equals more chances to match up.

Thanks for the tips, I figured we need more people, we never even got close to it with 3 people hah