The Grass is always Greener

This popped without issue for me. Make sure you're not changing your blade or refilling gas during the contract, do it afterward. And it may not make a difference, but I achieved this with 0 employees besides my own character. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2022 at 0:00 PM, Ac3dUd3- said:

It ALWAYS seems to give a minimum of $0.25 cent penalty when I haven't hit anything so i'm of the belief that it is bugged. I have PM'd the 2 people with the platinum to ask what they did.

Care to share what ended up working for you? I do perfectly as best as I can tell but still always end up with at least $.50 in fines ?

12 minutes ago, Joe Dubz said:

Care to share what ended up working for you? I do perfectly as best as I can tell but still always end up with at least $.50 in fines 1f605.png

59 Coville St is the easiest location for this. Just make sure not to turn too quickly and you'll be fine :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

59 Coville St is the easiest location for this. Just make sure not to turn too quickly and you'll be fine :) 

Thanks! I was wondering if that's what was screwing me up, even tho it didn't yell at me about it ? I'll try that later. 

1 hour ago, Joe Dubz said:

Thanks! I was wondering if that's what was screwing me up, even tho it didn't yell at me about it 1f602.png I'll try that later. 

The game would tell you if you damaged the grass anyway, but 59 Coville St is easiest cos the grass areas are like rectangular and don't have flowers or borders. Certainly makes it easier than 54 Coville St for example. 

Slightly unrelated, but I also made guide for the valuables locations if you want to earn extra money and get a couple of trophies from those :) (I don't know when the DLC packs are releasing for PlayStation though, so those guides aren't available just yet) 

Edited by StygianWolf4
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

Care to share what ended up working for you? I do as best as I can tell but still end up with at least $.50 in fines 1f605.png

The issue is the lawn mower will get damaged coming off the trailer no matter what you do so dont even use it. find the smallest map you can and use the weed whacker and the trophy will pop. make sure to not hit any walls etc with your character either

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

The issue is the lawn mower will get damaged coming off the trailer no matter what you do so dont even use it. find the smallest map you can and use the weed whacker and the trophy will pop. make sure to not hit any walls etc with your character either

Thank you buddy. I had a feeling that was exactly what was causing the damage ? I'll give the weedwhacker a go then! Much appreciate it ?