Gourmand Tip

Jables4889

Max out everything you can buy at the convenience store and vending machines. Those items are in the RNG pool but if you are maxed out you won’t pick them up in food bags.

I wouldn’t worry about it til the post game and then combine this while running around collecting leftover souls.

• Like 1

If you're collecting souls in the postgame, you've missed a trophy.

On the subject of gourmand tips, if you're thinking ahead, it'd be best to collect the food before you upgrade how many consumables you can hold.  That way the RNG based foods fill up faster and are removed from the chance to spawn in bags.

Edited by merph-518

7 hours ago, merph-518 said:

If you're collecting souls in the postgame, you've missed a trophy.

On the subject of gourmand tips, if you're thinking ahead, it'd be best to collect the food before you upgrade how many consumables you can hold.  That way the RNG based foods fill up faster and are removed from the chance to spawn in bags.

I actually think you can get soul collecting trophy post game, you just have to replay chapter 5 and 6. Havent gotten that far myself, but I did glance at a guide for missables. Apparently the only real missable is if you dont kill a forlorn and forspoken (I think that was their names?) in your playthrough.

• Like 1