Autopop Clarification

This was more than likely already answered by the mega thread, but there are so many replies in between about general disgust or excitement that I don't have the time to read through it all.

TL;DR — will my trophies start to autopop for the second list at this point regardless of what I do?

I currently have one remaining trophy in the original set: Head Turner. I have the necessary outfit pieces, I've simply decided not to put them on intentionally so I can control which order I pop the Platinum for my backlog games.

I have not manually installed any new launcher from the PS Store for Fall Guys, but have had auto updates activated in recent weeks. Of note, however, is that my PS+ subscription has been expired since the 21st of March, which I believe is prior to the alleged rollout date for the new launcher.

I don't expect my situation to be common so if this is a difficult thing to answer feel free to refrain from replying, but if I disable auto updates, resub to PS+, and pop Head Turner and the Platinum within the next few weeks, will I get just the OR stack or will the autopop for the new stack be forced on just by playing at this point simply due to the new launcher existing?

You have to manually download the new launcher AND log on with your Epic account on it in order to auto-pop the trophies on the new version.

The old launcher will not automatically update to the new one, it will just become obsolete and unable to log into the game servers on may the 9th. Players will need to download the new one in order to keep playing.

So you can totally control how you want to get your platinum trophies. Simply don't touch the new launcher and you'll never pop any of the new stacks. Just don't forget to get your platinum for the old one before may the 9th or miss on this one forever.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tetho_mig said:

So you can totally control how you want to get your platinum trophies. Simply don't touch the new launcher and you'll never pop any of the new stacks. Just don't forget to get your platinum for the old one before may the 9th or miss on this one forever.

Excellent news – thank you!