Full arsenal bug solved

g7minginnit

I have done some searching and to make it short for some of you guys to get the trophy full arsenal you need the all the collectables the problem why its glitched is because you need more dog tags by getting all of the three ending and then loading kunlun mountains idk why it pops when you do but yeah and also I'd recommend if your trying to do it once or twice to do it when you have a lot of time and do it in one sitting cause my campaign got deleted three times and it wasn't fun doing it all over again also comment on here if you wanna help me with the multiplier trophy i just need to win defuse domination and squad deathmatch and if that's correct on here it should pop

also you don't have to do the three endings on hard

Please let me know if this works

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I might want to add that I completed all the conditions for the Full Arsenal trophy yesterday (Obtained all collectible items and then earned all 3 endings for all assignments), but the trophy didn't unlocked. Today i went for the rest of the trophies and the Full Arsenal trophy unlocked right away when I started the Tashgar mission.

Edited by SkyTheB1RD