ps4 --> ps5 auto pop?

TomataEighty9

• 4 weeks later...

I had a couple of the Volta trophies pop on PS4 version after i unlocked them on PS5, i can only assume it would be the same way around. I believe "Volta's Best" and "Full Wardrode" were the ones i got, other than that i think you have to do everything again.

These are the ones that popped for me from PS4 to PS5.

Volta

On the way up’ & ‘Volta’s best’ auto popped. ‘Full wardrobe’ (unlock 50 clothing items) popped after after accessing the store.

Only ones I had to do again were ‘Shop till you drop’ (buy something from the store), ‘Fresh Fit’ (change your outfit) and ‘Teamwork works’ (Win a VOLTA drop-in with 3 others teammates).

Ultimate Team

Loading up FUT popped ‘Best Seats in the House’. I had to play 1 Squad Battle game to pop ‘Club Icon’ (200 games with one player) and ‘Bus Parking Simulator’ (10 Squad Batlle clean sheets). Winning 1 Division Rivals game popped ‘Design and Conquer’ (Win a division rivals games with 4 pitch trophies equipped), ‘True Grit’ (Reach Milestone 1 in a FUT rivals season. I left my account on a milestone already on the PS4 version) and ‘Point to Prove‘ (Earn enough FUT Qualifying points for the playoffs. Again, left my account on PS4 with the required points already).

Squad Building Curriculum’ (Complete 10 squad building challenges) popped after doing one more. The ones that had to be done again; ‘Define the Meta’ (create a custom tactic), ‘Be My Guest’ (win a co-op game in online friendlies public matchmaking) and ‘My House, My Rules’ (Play a house rules game in fut friendlies).

Every other trophy including the ones from Career mode and Pro Clubs have to be done again from scratch.

• Like 4