Rakk hive and flynt trophy issue on ps5

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 04/04/2022 at 6:19 PM, wernothere said:

I recently just finished the story and noticed my percentage was a bit lower than expected. I checked my trophy list and noticed I didn't achieve both rakk hive and flynt trophy yet it's unmissable. Has anyone had this issue on ps5? 

On 06/10/2022 at 5:56 PM, Devildalli said:

I have the same proplem with Wanted: Krom  

Bit late but they’re resettable bosses so you can go back and kill them. Happened to me with Krom.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, pidi48 said:

Just finished the story on PS5 and both trophies popped for me first time. Not sure if there has been an update lately at all.

The only recent updates were to patch in adverts for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands and New Tales From the Borderlands - no bug fixes of any kind were included (contrary to what the patch notes say) :(.

15 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The only recent updates were to patch in adverts for Tiny Tina's Wonderlands and New Tales From the Borderlands - no bug fixes of any kind were included (contrary to what the patch notes say) :(.

Ah ok. I must have been one of the lucky ones not to have the trophies pop. Although I still need to do the multiplayer trophies so there's time yet for it to happen!

• 11 months later...