Question about the 100% Platinum + All DLC

FatExUnbroken

So i've platinum'd this game on my main account years ago when the game came out before any of the DLC hit the market. But i'd love to play this game again but not on my perfect profile if the 100% isn't accessible. My question is I've been reading a few things about Square turning the multiplayer comrades into a standalone piece and now the 100% isn't possible, but then some say that it is possible with a patch downgrade and other say its 100% but the 2 hardest trophies that are best done with people are still possible solo just extremely hard and a lot of work needs to be put in with perfect gear. 

Is getting the platinum and 100% of all DLC possible as of today? I got the "Royal Edition" for free on PS essentials on my ps5 and it has all the episodes except for the most recent one ARDYN which is only 5$ ill pay that if its possible to 100% solo as of April 4th 2022

• Like 1

It is still possible to get 100% but it seems like a real hassle if you ask me. Here’s the EU forum post with a step-by-step guide: 

Personally I got all the single player/ DLC trophies and left it at that. I don’t know about some of the trophies being easier in a group but that’s likely true.

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, SquallWolfhart said:

Will they ever fix this mess or release a PS5 ver. "maxed out" without these trophies for current gen?

lmfao. What? The game is like 6 years old. Why would you release something just to fix trophies? They don't care. They're too deep and busy with FF16.

5 minutes ago, xItsLesterx said:

lmfao. What? The game is like 6 years old. Why would you release something just to fix trophies? They don't care. They're too deep and busy with FF16.

The game also runs as good as it can on PS5. If it didn't perform as good as it does on current gen it would make sense to release a PS5 version, but the game's already great on both PS5 and Xbox Series.

I recently did the patch downgrade and it still works. You can see I was able to get it all on my profile. The super hard fight in the DLC has a sweet spot where you can’t really be hit and the boss easily seizes. It took me an hour and a half roughly to take down the boss but I was able to do it solo.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

The comrades trophies are easy. Did all of them with AI bots. There’s also a trick to beat Ifrit very easy, only it’ll take awhile since you are slowly dwindling his health. 

there’s a video posted by Rangel Rodrigues on YouTube about easy ifrit kill. 
basically just involves letting all your comrades die, then take a crossbow, get ifrit stuck and then just shoot him over and over. 
you can even try and let libertus stay alive and he will cheer you on increasing damage. 

• Like 2