Daily challenges already checked

PrinceSamael

This happens very often, when you complete a daily challenge, once you return to the MyFaction menu sometimes the game will say something like "Challenge Completed" without telling you what you actully completed. My guess is that the game completes the challenge of the next day, and thats way you already have checked that challenge. The best thing to do is to keep count of your challenges to see if they are counting, i had one day that i had 3 daily and the game counted 4 done, even through you can only complete 3 a day.

46 minutes ago, gatsby132star said:

Super easy fix for this. Complete one or two daily challenges and exit myfaction mode then go back in and it should be synced.

good idea!

I have sometimes issue for daily one or two challenges.I will get one daily challenge for getting the platinum in second place tonight.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, gatsby132star said:

Super easy fix for this. Complete one or two daily challenges and exit myfaction mode then go back in and it should be synced.

Already tried it, it doesn't always work sadly

1 hour ago, TelliksOnhir said:

Yeah I’ve had this issue multiple times. I would’ve been in the 60s but I’m unfortunately at 52/80 daily challenges

Same here, I'm 61/84 but I should be 70/84 more or less

From my experience you're getting the challenges that are checked. The game updates the challenges at midnight eastern time, but for some reason they take forever to actually show on your daily challenges. For example, at midnight eastern time the game knows what the daily challenges are, but it'll still show the 3  challenges from the previous day. So you may unknowingly complete a challenge before it actually shows you what the new challenges are for the day. It'll still reward you with the completion but when it finally does update and show the new challenges, you'll already have them ticked off. I play mostly at night and noticed I'd be getting daily challenges that weren't yet showing. And for some reason my daily challenges don't show until around 8pm eastern. It's a 2k server issue. It sucks ass. 

• Like 1