Game / Trophy thoughts

visighost

Quite excited with this one making it to the PSN! I LOVED both Guacamelee games (and Severed on the Vita), and Nobody Saves the World has had pretty amazing reviews as well (8.5 on Destructoid, whom I generally agree with).

Trophies seem to imply a NG+, which is sort of annoying, but at the same time I did multiple playthroughs of the Guac games and didn't mind them at all!

• Like 2

I love these guys. I like the list, too, as it has you doing everything in the game. 

Not bothered by NG+ as it gives me a reason to play the game again so I feel like I get my money's worth.

Edit: I'm currently playing and am a little disappointed. The grind to needlessly level everyone up to S was boring. Despite the many characters and attacks, it's much easier and quicker to use the same stuff for practically every encounter. I have a build that works and see no need to change it aside from some traversal areas. 

It's not a bad game by any means, but after Guacamelee, I'm left wanting.

Edited by yowzagabowza
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't knew this game existed since a week ago.. stumbled upon it while browsing new games in PSN app, saw that it is from Drinkbox and bought it in a heartbeat. And well, Glad I did since it is so much fun.

Just got the plat earlier and I could confirm that nothing is missable, there is no no point of no return as you will be on last checkpoint when you continue the completed save file. Not that difficult to plat too, I only struggled in one of the penultimate dungeon - maybe cause I level up the forms as soon as I unlock them(Zombie Infect FTW), the New Game+ dungeons are actually more fun than challenging. 

I highly recommend this game and honestly, I think this is my fave game I have played this year so far.

Edited by JaM
  • Like 2