Platinum Difficulty

Currently trying to achieve the platinum which is a bit grindy. "... The ballad ends" trophy requires you to win 35 times with each of the 4 main characters (Marianne, Robin, John, Tooke). You'll get each character to level 10 well before the 35 wins. Queue times haven't been long since being free for PS plus (<30 seconds on cross play) and haven't experienced any buggy trophies yet. I've been enjoying it but I play with a group of friends which makes coordination a lot easier. 

Thanks for the information Zflame3. I assume you got all the trophies that require pvp (4x4 heist) by only playing with randoms and just playing normally? I'm curious because the game looks interesting but everything I read online says that the game was dead activity wise before. Plus this game seems to have an awfully low number of recent players on this site for a game that is currently free for ps+ subs.

8 hours ago, RotatingCube said:

Thanks for the information Zflame3. I assume you got all the trophies that require pvp (4x4 heist) by only playing with randoms and just playing normally? I'm curious because the game looks interesting but everything I read online says that the game was dead activity wise before. Plus this game seems to have an awfully low number of recent players on this site for a game that is currently free for ps+ subs.

Correct, the entire journey was 100% solo with randoms, the longest I had to wait for a lobby was about 2-3 minutes one of the nights I accidentally stayed up until 4am EST, otherwise lobbies were found within 10-15 seconds and games were up and running within about a minute so you don't have to worry about the game being dead right now but, you will definitely run into the same people every now and then.

On 2022/4/15 at 0:42 AM, ZFlame3 said:

Correct, the entire journey was 100% solo with randoms, the longest I had to wait for a lobby was about 2-3 minutes one of the nights I accidentally stayed up until 4am EST, otherwise lobbies were found within 10-15 seconds and games were up and running within about a minute so you don't have to worry about the game being dead right now but, you will definitely run into the same people every now and then.

Any tips for the "Strike that, Reverse it"? I interrupted the enemy team at nearly 100% progress but doesn't seem to work.

On 17/04/2022 at 3:03 AM, kloudmuka said:

Any tips for the "Strike that, Reverse it"? I interrupted the enemy team at nearly 100% progress but doesn't seem to work.

Was it only 1 person wenching?

Think you need to interupt them at nearly 100% and then have the progress reverse back down to the final notch before extraction. 

• 1 year later...

Some thoughts.

I think the most difficult time I'll have achieving the rest of the trophies in the order from most difficult to easiest is:

- Fall from grace
- Master Archer
- Strike that, reverse it
- Young Wolf
- God Of Death
- Hold The Gate!
- Not Today

The rest of the trophies haven't been difficult at all. Overall, I would say that on a scale of 1-10 it's difficulty is 4, closely bordering on 5. It's these final trophies that nudge it up there, IMO.

I wish cross play could be turned off. I'm obviously not the best at this game, but I have a hunch that me with PS4 against PS5 and PC  might give a slight disadvantage. There are some players I can't seem to ever hit as they effortlessly almost always dodge and assassinate me.

Maybe the game was more popular a year ago, but now waiting for matches takes quite some time. Hence why I arranged a session.

Fun little game, but can get a little tedious after nearing the plat with there being just a one game mode. If there's ever a sequel, I hope they improve and make it a little more versatile.

Edited by Antiristus

56 minutes ago, Antiristus said:

Some thoughts.

I think the most difficult time I'll have achieving the rest of the trophies in the order from most difficult to easiest is:

- Fall from grace
- Master Archer
- Strike that, reverse it
- Young Wolf
- God Of Death
- Hold The Gate!
- Not Today

The rest of the trophies haven't been difficult at all. Overall, I would say that on a scale of 1-10 it's difficulty is 4, closely bordering on 5. It's these final trophies that nudge it up there, IMO.

I wish cross play could be turned off. I'm obviously not the best at this game, but I have a hunch that me with PS4 against PS5 and PC  might give a slight disadvantage. There are some players I can't seem to ever hit as they effortlessly almost always dodge and assassinate me.

Maybe the game was more popular a year ago, but now waiting for matches takes quite some time. Hence why I arranged a session.

Fun little game, but can get a little tedious after nearing the plat with there being just a one game mode. If there's ever a sequel, I hope they improve and make it a little more versatile.

Yeah I tried several times a day for over a week to even find a match with no results so I shelves it while I clear some other games but I really want to get hood plat I've always loved the Robinhood lore so hopefully we can get a good 8 people figure out how to boost it so everyone has an easier time of it

• Like 1