The House of the Dead: Remake for PS4 appears in PlayStation Network backend

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this:

“Publisher Forever Entertainment also confirmed that the PlayStation 4 version will eventually have PS Move support patched in at a later date, though it won’t be available at launch. This is great news since there haven’t been any non-VR games that supported the PS Move since the PS3.”

This is interesting. One would think Move support in non-VR games would have happened by now on PS4. For a light gun type shooter this is perfect. Also, another game to try using those plastic gun holders for a Move. I’m suddenly looking forward to this game even more. Apparently it will be priced at $24.99 on the 28th.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NMErickson said:

Just saw this:

“Publisher Forever Entertainment also confirmed that the PlayStation 4 version will eventually have PS Move support patched in at a later date, though it won’t be available at launch. This is great news since there haven’t been any non-VR games that supported the PS Move since the PS3.”

This is interesting. One would think Move support in non-VR games would have happened by now on PS4. For a light gun type shooter this is perfect. Also, another game to try using those plastic gun holders for a Move. I’m suddenly looking forward to this game even more. Apparently it will be priced at $24.99 on the 28th.

I agree. I was hoping that Hamster Co. would implement PS Move support on the game

ARCADE ARCHIVES: EMPIRE CITY: 1931, but it only  supports a controller apparently. Which is too bad because I would've liked PS Move support with that and the Operation Wolf series (Whenever they release that anyway).

But anyway, I'm glad the developers are patching in PS Move support (and hopefully PS Aim Controller support) for House of the Dead Remake.

Hopefully it's a trend other developers will follow.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

So happy to see that this game is on ps4 but abit sad that there is no real gun controller for ps4 unlike the ps3 so I can't make it feel like the real arcade feel to it.

There is no move support at all? Man that’s like half the fun of these games..

22 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

So happy to see that this game is on ps4 but abit sad that there is no real gun controller for ps4 unlike the ps3 so I can't make it feel like the real arcade feel to it.

How about AIM? Ok, it is not like a gun, more like a... Machine gun ;) but better this than nothing.

Btw funny that WW version has two more trophies than JP version:

Murderer
Kill a Scientist.

Psychopath
Kill all Scientists at any chapter.

(It is not nice to kill Scientists in Japanese games? :D)

Edited by Smashero

39 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Can you play this on PS5 with the dualsense and use the dualsenses move feature or whatever it’s called? So you don’t have to aim with the stick?

i saw a review where that was confirmed, apparently it's very good, so much so the reviewer found themselves using it instead of the sticks. 

• Like 1

On 2022-05-09 at 0:17 AM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

i saw a review where that was confirmed, apparently it's very good, so much so the reviewer found themselves using it instead of the sticks. 

Great! Thanks for the answer! Will most definitely pick this up if that’s the case. Been needing some nostalgia for a while now ?

• Like 1