Can we please get an option to get rid of the "H" for hidden games?

It's an invasion of my privacy for this site to list how long it took me and in what order I've completed games too.  This site is like a stalker with a notepad recording everywhere I go.  That's only for me to know

There, that should get me 10's of 10's of views.

Also, last I checked, when you hide a trophy list, you yourself can still see it.  Technically, it's never truly hidden so chew on that.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Oh man, this is an even worse "feature request" than the guy who wants online trophies for games to be permanently deleted from the site (white listed) because the trophies are now unobtainable. The lengths people will go too to change reality. It's kinda impressive in a way.

Good ideas can't exist without bad ideas.

Anyone complaining about how the site is run can... simply leave?

15 hours ago, gernboes said:

If you think that blue H is so important, than at least you should fix the site so it works correctly... 

I have this ugly blue H Now, not because i have hidden trophies, but because this site cant read/understand/display my earned and unhidden trophies from the newer DLCs for Train Sim World 2!

Everybody discussing the big bad H like its a religion all the while ignoring that the site is broken and displaying it even if you don't have hidden trophies at all is just hilarious... (just with one specific game as far as i know, but still...)

• Like 1

I don't understand why people are against Sony having an option to delete games fully (I tried reading the dumpster fire above but ... jesus) 

I'm currently playing spongebob, its 'free' and until payday I couldnt justify buying a game. I hate it, I dont like it, but unfortunately the game pops a trophy at the start, I'm now going to suffer to the platinum. However, if I had the option I would have just deleted it completely, my account reverts to where it was before and all I did was lose some time. 

People complaining saying that people will abuse this to delete all their games to make their account 100% is really no different from people who stack 'ezpz' games. People are going to 'abuse' whatever they can to play the leaderboard, but not everybody uses this site for the leaderboard or is interested in playing the leaderboard, they use it for the community and because it's easier to track their own progress.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

When i had my H i had 3 options, live with it, unhide the games, or finish the games.  These are your options, so what are you gonna do?  That is actually a lot of choice when you think about it so decide!

I got a trophy for Pure Hold 'em because a friend downloaded and played the game because "it was free". It's a PS4 Online Poker Game without a plat. 

He played one game, went all in and got a trophy for loosing it all.

I don't enjoy poker and there is no way to get that game to 100% for me as the rarest trophy is sitting at a 1.57% completion namely: "Win a masters tournament".

So that is the dilemma. "H" or stupid unfinished game that triggers me everytime I browse my trophies.

• Like 1