Minecraft Adventures Season 2

JusttJD

• 2 weeks later...

Man, if only I knew before starting this game that the trophies would continue AFTER Echoing Void then I honestly never would’ve started. This game has become such a commitment, especially one that I feel is unjustified.

The original Minecraft? Sure.

Dead by Daylight? Absolutely.

But this? Ugh I’m just so done…

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Infaltrator said:

Man, if only I knew before starting this game that the trophies would continue AFTER Echoing Void then I honestly never would’ve started. This game has become such a commitment, especially one that I feel is unjustified.

The original Minecraft? Sure.

Dead by Daylight? Absolutely.

But this? Ugh I’m just so done…

For me it's the same with the Original Minecraft game.

Loved playing it, otherwise I wouldn't have 100% it two times (legitimately)

But, I was so glad that they stopped supporting the PS3 version and the PS4 version reached the trophy cap.

I'm happy that they keep on supporting their project for so long, but sometimes... enough is enough.

I thought that Dungeons would be different, but, unfortunately... it's not.

So, it wouldn't surprise me if it's going to the trophy limit as well.

On my PS5? Never going to start a Mojang game again in the future.

At least with the PS4 version of Minecraft if you just want the new trophies without the hassle, you can just jump on a custom realm that lets you unlock the trophies super quickly.

With this game, the main way I've personally been able to enjoy it and get the trophies done is usually by abusing glitches that eventually get patched such as the old Death Barter glitch or the OP Tower rewards glitch that's very likely getting patched tomorrow.

Hopefully at least this time, the stupidly OP gear that I've unlocked stays after the patch, otherwise I might have to put this one in the backlog once again. To the devs credit though, I'm still surprised that they've been supporting the game for as long as they have.

New achievements on Steam, so... this is also for us...

(The 15 biomes one might take quite some time depending on the rotation...)

(And, depending on how we can get the new Pet and Emote, we might be up for another long season rank, not sure yet because Playstation isn't updated, yet)

Achievements.png

Edited by JusttJD
  • Like 1

Hmm, I just looked through the ranks, and.

- Mine is Cuter than Yours.

Can be achieved at Season rank 4

- Same to You, Buddy!

Can be achieved at Season Rank 16

So, still progress locked behind season Progress, but Season Rank 16 is a lot more acceptable than Season Rank 45.

So, all in all... this one doesn't look that bad, it seems.

Just 3 more DLC packages to go before the trophy limit.

Edited by JusttJD
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JusttJD said:

Hmm, I just looked through the ranks, and.

- Mine is Cuter than Yours.

Can be achieved at Season rank 4

- Same to You, Buddy!

Can be achieved at Season Rank 16

So, still progress locked behind season Progress, but Season Rank 16 is a lot more acceptable than Season Rank 45.

So, all in all... this one doesn't look that bad, it seems.

Just 3 more DLC packages to go before the trophy limit.

That doesn't seem anywhere near as bad, thanks for the update.

As for the weekly challenges, are there multiple per week or do we have to play on and off for the next 10 weeks?

I speak for both myself and @Ac3dUd3- here - bollocks to it. We're both pretty tired of the game, didn't like the towers, and the last couple DLC's didn't really warrant a guide, so we're probably not going to make one for this new batch - not unless we're super bored, anyway.

Hope those of you who go for this set have a good time, but for the time being, I ain't touching this game. ?

(plus I'm supposed to be finishing University, so that's a bit more important than trophies. a bit.) 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, SquidGeneral10 said:

I speak for both myself and @Ac3dUd3- here - bollocks to it. We're both pretty tired of the game, didn't like the towers, and the last couple DLC's didn't really warrant a guide, so we're probably not going to make one for this new batch - not unless we're super bored, anyway.

Hope those of you who go for this set have a good time, but for the time being, I ain't touching this game. ?

(plus I'm supposed to be finishing University, so that's a bit more important than trophies. a bit.) 

If we as players are already tired of all the DLC and grinding, then I can only imagine the people that write all those guides the entire time...

Thank you for your hard work with your previous guides, and good luck with University. That is indeed much more important than this. ?

• Like 3

Maybe I didn’t pay enough attention, but how can you get back to working on Season 1? I was just doing a few challenges every week to level up to 45 without losing my mind grinding constantly and I am at 39 on S1. I did a bunch this morning and I’m up to 9 on Season 2, but nothing carried over to S1 Adventure Rank. 

1 hour ago, JusttJD said:

Hmm, the only question I have is where to encounter the Wildfires.

The Wildfires is one of the two last bosses in the tower, so it's located at floor 30 :) .

If you use the trick for farming seasonal level you can easily farm the wildfires, you have just to use the pillar at floor 29 instead of leaving the tower at floor 30.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kakihara301 said:

Maybe I didn’t pay enough attention, but how can you get back to working on Season 1? I was just doing a few challenges every week to level up to 45 without losing my mind grinding constantly and I am at 39 on S1. I did a bunch this morning and I’m up to 9 on Season 2, but nothing carried over to S1 Adventure Rank. 

You can progress your season 1 progress by going to the adventure hub, hitting L1 to select season one, and exiting the hub with season 1 still highlighted. I did this and got exp for season 1 and no exp for season 2. 

I believe for ‘So Last Season’, you’ll have to get to season rank 50 in season 1 to get the required cape. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tumsquared said:

You can progress your season 1 progress by going to the adventure hub, hitting L1 to select season one, and exiting the hub with season 1 still highlighted. I did this and got exp for season 1 and no exp for season 2. 

I believe for ‘So Last Season’, you’ll have to get to season rank 50 in season 1 to get the required cape. 

Excellent. Thank you! I can confirm that you don’t need to hit 50 for the cape. I popped that trophy on my first mission this morning and I am only at 39.

36 minutes ago, tumsquared said:

There's a cape for it at 25, but I think it's on the paid path. Otherwise you'll have to level up to 50, or one of the other capes might work.

3 hours ago, Promater24 said:

The Wildfires is one of the two last bosses in the tower, so it's located at floor 30 :) .

If you use the trick for farming seasonal level you can easily farm the wildfires, you have just to use the pillar at floor 29 instead of leaving the tower at floor 30.

Never mind... just needed one more, it turned out... *sigh*

Edited by JusttJD