Tomatas Trophy Adventure

TomataEighty9

Im starting this topic, so i have a space for me to make out plans for myself, and to try and “Force” me to work towards The platinums/trophies i have set out to do. I easily get distracted, and play too many different games, in stead of finishing any.

Im not listing all of my games on my gamer card, only the ones i wanna do, and games i see myself working on to platinum.

My list of games i have, and want to finish (im gonna update this post running) :

Colorcoding:

Platinum

Progress since last time

No chance since last

Newly added

- Fifa 19 (PLATINUM April 9th 2022)

- South Park Stick of Truth (16/51)

- Torchlight 2 (8/44)

- Black Desert (13/20)

- Gran Turismo 7 (40/54)

- Bully (20/34)

- Red Dead Redemption (14/49 in base game)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 (31/52)

- Jetpack joyride (12/12) (100% May 29th 2022)

- L.A. Noire (10/41)

- Grand Theft Auto 4 (20/51)

- Time Crisis Razing Storm (7/44)

- Grand Theft Auto 3 Definitive Edition (0/29)

- Grand Theft Auto Vice City Definitive Edition (0/34)

- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Definitive Edition (11/35)

- Crash Bandicoot Warped - (0/27)

- Fifa 15 (vita) - (23/34) +1 trophy since last time

- Nexomon (13/63) +13 trophies since last time

- Marvel Puzzle Quest (2/12) + 1 trophy since last time

- Warhammer Chaosbane (2/44)

- Warhammer 40,000 : Battlesector (4/31)

- Gems of war (70/106) - Yeah, i know, this could be the longest grind of my trophy life :D 

Im gonna be using this thread as a place to write little updates on how my hunting is going, and my thoughts about the hunt for each game. Might do some reviews of the games after i get a platinum, with thoughts of the trophies, gameplay and difficulty. 

It should be said, to anyone wanting to follow this topic, that i work 7 days, and have 7 days off work, all year round, so every second week is probably gonna be a little slow, since i work a lot every other week ?

Edited by TomataEighty9
Updated the post
  • Like 3

First update :) 

I finished Fifa 19, so now i have platinum in Fifa 19, 20, 21 and 22. 

The platinum is pretty straight forward, and like other Fifa games. And like other Fifa games, it requires some skill. 

The stand out trophies (platinum breakers), in my eyes, are the "Get A grade on all skill games" and "Reach division 4 in rivals". Those require skill, and cant be boosted :) 

It's hard to do a review of a Fifa game. I guess you either know it, and love or hate it, so yeah.

I enjoyed my time, i always do in Fifa, though online and EA's matchmaking can be utter bs :D 

Im also adding a game to the list : 

Time Crisis Razing Storm (ps3)

Update

At the moment im working on a few things : 

Jetpack Joyride - Working on the S.A.M challenges, so that's an ongoing daily project, and also try to work on some other missing trophies while going for the challenge daily. i got 1 trophy today, the "Bullseye" for getting exactly 200m run.

Time Crisis Razing Storm - Working on getting all multiplayer done. We are a couple guys boosting together, since MP is rather dead. That's a pretty long grind, but we do it in little chunks. So far we are 7/18 online trophies in, but some of them are loooong :) 

I also went and bought the GTA trilogy, so i might get started on that. I've gotten some extra shifts at work, so im gonna try and be creative with my VITA and remote play (im a nightshift worker, and i have a lot of spare time at work, so can play a little). Might be able to do Time Crisis boost at work :D 

• Like 2

Congrats on the fifa 19 platinum. I am also going for these one. I saw you were the last player to achieve: "Making a Name for yourself". I was wondering how you got that one. I've got 2000 points to qualify for the weekend league, but if I want to confirm I only get the message: "Registration has ended". I can't confirm my qualification. Did you also have this issue?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, allyouneedisbigb said:

Congrats on the fifa 19 platinum. I am also going for these one. I saw you were the last player to achieve: "Making a Name for yourself". I was wondering how you got that one. I've got 2000 points to qualify for the weekend league, but if I want to confirm I only get the message: "Registration has ended". I can't confirm my qualification. Did you also have this issue?

i read in a thread that it goes on and off, so you just have to keep an eye out for next time it opens. 

when i popped it, it went smooth, and its not that Long ago ? so just pop on and check once in a while, should be good 

• Like 1

Update 

Played a fair bit of FIFA 15 on Vita at work. I need 10 more trophies, to unlock platinum. 

Still going strong daily on S.A.M Challenge in Jetpack Joyride, only 35 days to go now :D haha. Luckily it's only about 10min pr day. 

I also added Nexomon to my list. Saw a guy talk about it in the forums, and i watched a review on Youtube. It gives insane old school pokemon vibes, and to be able to play an old school pokemon clone, on ps4 (CRAZY!), is so perfect! :) So im gonna start that. 

Im off work for the next 8,5 days, so i have a plan in mind, where i get started on GTA 3, get something done in Torchlight 2, and maybe some GT 7 :) 

We'll see how much i get done. It's a lot in waves at the moment. But i hope i get something done :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Stil doing S.A.M in Jetpack Joyride. 

I got 1 trophy in Fifa 15 for Vita, Got started on GTA San Andreas and got 11 trophies, Got started on Nexomon and got 13 trophies, and lastly added Marvel Puzzle Quest and got 1 trophy.

So my plan didn't work out, but got some other things done :D 

Im not gonna give any prediction on my next update, since i apparently just do what i want anyway :P 

• 4 weeks later...

Update time :) 

I finished Jetpack Joyride, finally. Enjoyed it so much!

I played a little of my new Warhammer games, and 100%'ed a match 3 gem game called Jewel Fever 2. 

But by far the game i've played most, is Gems of War. I've been grinding that game like nobodys business, at work (like 4-5 hours every night) :D 

Getting to a week off work, i would like to get some more done in Gems of War daily grind, but also some more in Warhammer Chaosbane. Chaosbane and Torchlight 2, i hope i get something done in. 

My brother also might come by, and help me make a plan for the last trophies i need in Black Desert. I really haven't touched it since i got the last fishing done. That grind killed me a little :) 

• 3 months later...

So, well, i fell in a trap of FIFA 22 the past couple months :D Im going back in : 

Platinum

Progress since last time

No chance since last

Newly added

- Fifa 19 (PLATINUM April 9th 2022)

- South Park Stick of Truth (16/51)

- Torchlight 2 (8/44)

- Black Desert (13/20)

- Gran Turismo 7 (40/54)

- Bully (20/34)

- Red Dead Redemption (14/49 in base game)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 (31/52)

- Jetpack joyride (12/12) (100% May 29th 2022)

- L.A. Noire (10/41)

- Grand Theft Auto 4 (20/51)

- Grand Theft Auto 3 Definitive Edition (2/29)

- Grand Theft Auto Vice City Definitive Edition (6/34)

- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Definitive Edition (14/35)

- Crash Bandicoot Warped - (0/27)

- Fifa 15 (vita) - (34/34) (PLATINUM July 24th 2022)

- Nexomon (13/63) 

- Gems of war (88/110) - Neverending project :D 

Not much progress, since most my time has been sunken into FIFA 22 and Gems of War, and with the release of FIFA 23 on the horizon, my time is somewhat limited for other games, but i have been playing GTA 3 and Vice City lately, and im gonna keep grinding the definitives editions. I cleaned the list up a little, so i only have the games im realistically gonna be working on the next couple months :) Though maybe not all. I guess im not good at spreading my time over many games after all :D But here goes another try.