Trophy Thoughts

MikeCheck--

• 5 months later...

I found a potential exploit, that if you die after reached the goal the finishing will trigger when you respawn at the start giving you the time 0:00 and a gold medal. Im not sure tho how many levels it's possible to use on or if it is easy to reproduce tho.

https://youtu.be/rSCysptfrIQ

Edit: getting a time like this doesn't actually work

Edited by Satsarn13

• 1 month later...
On 2022-11-21 at 6:09 PM, VeldinX said:

Damn. So using this trick doesn’t save the gold medal as collected or the trophy just doesn’t unlock after “getting” them all?

The game showed I got the gold but the time would just be blank. But after getting gold on all the other levels the trophy did not pop (or rather I did not get that mini gift/statue that you need to open for the trophy), so I had to replay that level and get a real gold time to get the gift and then the trophy poped. 

Edited by Satsarn13
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Alondate31 said:

Platinum has %13 rarity. Huh? How is it so high? Time trials are insanely hard. Did people find some kind of exploit or they are just too skillful? 1f914.png

I think it's the fact that so few players have played this game. So the people who bought the game are the ones that really want to play it and more likely to plat it. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is a VR game I would've absolutely jumped on. Thank you so much pointless, no-fucking-need-or-reason-to-be-there-whatsoever gold time trials for making me never want to buy it! I don't have the skill or patience for shit like this and I know my temper, things would've gotten smashed in my house (likely my controller and headset). Damn shame really.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 3:32 AM, Darling Baphomet said:

Man, I've seen you in the subforums of every other VR game I've looked up lately and it's almost always to shit on them. Maybe VR trophy hunting just isn't for you.

?

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2022 at 10:33 AM, Satsarn13 said:

I think it's the fact that so few players have played this game. So the people who bought the game are the ones that really want to play it and more likely to plat it. 

Yes, exactly this. 

On 12/30/2022 at 2:32 AM, Darling Baphomet said:

Man, I've seen you in the subforums of every other VR game I've looked up lately and it's almost always to shit on them. Maybe VR trophy hunting just isn't for you.

He's always like that, just a ball of unfit rage. It is entertaining so I don't mind it lol 

• Like 2

On 11/23/2022 at 3:32 PM, Alondate31 said:

Platinum has %13 rarity. Huh? How is it so high? Time trials are insanely hard. Did people find some kind of exploit or they are just too skillful? 1f914.png

You also have to look at Sony server percentage too (mouse over the PSNprofiles percentage). It's at 0.8% which definitely tracks better on how hard the gold trials are. 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Lucky's tale VR is easy and fun platformer, but These Gold Trials was an absolutely pain. Be aware, you have to push for every hundredth of a second. They are so satisfying when you got the pace and take gold. 

I'm proud with this platinum :)