Unlock Codes List

These codes unlock a number of characters vehicles, and outfits, some of which are only accessible through using a code. Outfit codes will let you play as the character (in the outfit) even if you haven’t unlocked the normal version of the character. Input codes in the pause menu or the Extras tab. All codes tested and working. If someone comes across a new one I’ll add it to the list and credit the finder. Codes can be found in Lego sets and on the official site, are given to websites, and given for completing surveys. Have fun!

Aayla Secura: KH7P320

Admiral Holdo: XV4WND9

Dengar: OKV7TLR

Nute Gunray: WBFE4GO

Poggle the Lesser: Z55T8CQ

Ratts Tyerell: GR2VBXF

Tarkin: 3FCPPVX

Temmin Wexley: SKYSAGA

The Emperor: SIDIOUS

Resistance I-TS Transport: SHUTTLE

The Razor Crest: ARVALA7

C-3PO (Holiday Special): C3PHOHO

Chewbacca (Holiday Special): WOOKIEE

D-O (Holiday Special): TIPYIPS

Darth Vader (Holiday Special): WROSHYR

Gonk Droid (Holiday Special): LIFEDAY

Poe Dameron (Holiday Special): KORDOKU

Mister Bones: BAC1CKP (Credit to MrTrofyHunter. Ty!)

Shaak Ti: VT1LFNH (Credit to MrTrofyHunter. Ty!)

Shmi: T9LM1QF (Credit to MrTrofyHunter. Ty!)

Edited by NMErickson
3 more codes
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, SaffronBun82 said:

Does these codes disable any trophies?

I earned a couple trophies after using the codes and they all count as unlocked characters in the characters tab so I’m gonna say no. I’m having more trouble with characters included in the Character Collection DLC/Deluxe Edition. They are playable but it’s not counting them.

I’m curious to know if the ones above are actually required for the unlock all characters trophy. Some are only unlocked with the codes above and they’re definitely showing as part of the full set. For example my progress says 16/380 unlocked and most of those are from the codes above.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, NMErickson said:

I earned a couple trophies after using the codes and they all count as unlocked characters in the characters tab so I’m gonna say no. I’m having more trouble with characters included in the Character Collection DLC/Deluxe Edition. They are playable but it’s not counting them.

I’m curious to know if the ones above are actually required for the unlock all characters trophy. Some are only unlocked with the codes above and they’re definitely showing as part of the full set. For example my progress says 16/380 unlocked and most of those are from the codes above.

I would assume the unlock all characters is only relevant to the non-DLC.

10 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Anyway to get the exclusive classic Obi-Wan Kenobi playable character if you didn't purchase the digital edition of the game? I got the Deluxe physical edition.

Same but looks like PS5 physical copy owners are out of luck:

“Classic Obi-Wan Kenobi is only available to those who pre-order a digital copy of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. This character will not come in the Classic Characters pack—it is exclusive to the digital version” ?

Edited by NMErickson

4 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Anyway to get the exclusive classic Obi-Wan Kenobi playable character if you didn't purchase the digital edition of the game? I got the Deluxe physical edition.

Yes, purchase the physical PS4. The free upgrade to PS5 allows you to download it (I did it myself).

Edited by Valaith_90

5 hours ago, Valaith_90 said:

Yes, purchase the physical PS4. The free upgrade to PS5 allows you to download it (I did it myself).

Yeah, I did the same. 

I bought the Deluxe Disc PS4 version and was surprised that the Classic Obi-Wan Kenobi Character was available for me for both PS4 and PS5. I too thought it was a digital only exclusive.

I preordered, and was meant to get access to the Classic Character Pack but it’s not there (guess I have to wait til the 19th to get it with the Character Collection Pass that came with the Deluxe Edition?). Only the Solo and Mandalorian Season 1 Packs are available to me here in Australia.

Edited by Graffin_G

21 hours ago, Graffin_G said:

Yeah, I did the same. 

I bought the Deluxe Disc PS4 version and was surprised that the Classic Obi-Wan Kenobi Character was available for me for both PS4 and PS5. I too thought it was a digital only exclusive.

I preordered, and was meant to get access to the Classic Character Pack but it’s not there (guess I have to wait til the 19th to get it with the Character Collection Pass that came with the Deluxe Edition?). Only the Solo and Mandalorian Season 1 Packs are available to me here in Australia.

I think that early access preorder bonus was only with the digital deluxe.  I did a bunch of searching last night to see exactly what the preorder bonuses were and couldn't find anything about early unlocks for physical adopters since I didn't get any codes in my email or anything.

On 4/6/2022 at 4:47 AM, Valaith_90 said:

I got physical PS5 deluxe, not realizing it gave the upgrade option with the PS4 version.  I'm going to grab the digital PS4 standard version once it goes on a deep sale so I can get the Obi Wan exclusive and also replay for a second platinum.  Thankfully the deluxe edition character pass is for both versions of the game. 

Edited by Snake2410

On 4/6/2022 at 1:58 AM, NMErickson said:

Same but looks like PS5 physical copy owners are out of luck:

“Classic Obi-Wan Kenobi is only available to those who pre-order a digital copy of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. This character will not come in the Classic Characters pack—it is exclusive to the digital version” 1f61e.png

Missed this earlier when I posted.  The classic Obi-Wan isn't preorder exclusive. Just digital exclusive.  The listing on PSN still includes it in the text as a bonus.  

On 08/04/2022 at 3:40 AM, Snake2410 said:

Missed this earlier when I posted.  The classic Obi-Wan isn't preorder exclusive. Just digital exclusive.  The listing on PSN still includes it in the text as a bonus.  

That's what I thought. It was still showing purchased/installed and playable last night for me on the PS5 version i'm playing (did the free upgrade from the PS4 disc)... maybe it's just an error in the AU/EU PSN Stores... who knows... I just don't want them to take it away from me!

I don't think I was aware there was a free upgrade or I would have gotten the PS4 DE instead.

But to affirm statements above, these codes will not invalidate trophy unlocks. Mostly, aside from just free stuff, they can give you access to character types you shouldn't have until later and for free. Good if you'd like to do overworld stuff before the actual stories.

6 hours ago, Sylvanticore said:

So I have a question about these characters, are all of them just from CODES or is there some that can be unlocked in game through gameplay?

Some are exclusive to codes and some unlocked through gameplay. I didn’t keep track which ones. I bought a rumor for The Razor Crest ship and it said for the unlock condition “Enter the correct unlock code on the Extras tab”. I think maybe the outfits and ships are exclusive. I don’t know if the characters are.

Edited by NMErickson
Correction