Trophies for both people playing in Co-op?

Response I got from lego when asking about coop player 2 trophies ? 

WB Games Support (LEGO Games)

Apr 6, 2022, 10:10 PM EDT

Salutations,

Thank you for writing in regarding not being able to achieve trophies while playing in co-op. I understand how important it is to showcase them to your player profile. Please note that only player 1 will obtain the achievements/trophies as progress is tied to the account.

I'll forward your concern over to our game team to let them know that players are interested in getting trophies in the local co-op. Although they are unable to directly reply, the information you provided will be invaluable in assisting them in resolving concerns like these.

Should you have other questions or concerns, kindly reply to this letter and I'll be more than happy to help!

Regards,
Treble
WB Games Support
Follow us on Twitter! @WBGamesSupport

10 hours ago, Le0n1das69 said:

Response I got from lego when asking about coop player 2 trophies 1f3c6.png 

WB Games Support (LEGO Games)

Apr 6, 2022, 10:10 PM EDT

Salutations,

Thank you for writing in regarding not being able to achieve trophies while playing in co-op. I understand how important it is to showcase them to your player profile. Please note that only player 1 will obtain the achievements/trophies as progress is tied to the account.

I'll forward your concern over to our game team to let them know that players are interested in getting trophies in the local co-op. Although they are unable to directly reply, the information you provided will be invaluable in assisting them in resolving concerns like these.

Should you have other questions or concerns, kindly reply to this letter and I'll be more than happy to help!

Regards,
Treble
WB Games Support
Follow us on Twitter! @WBGamesSupport

This is mostly how it has been with every one of their games unfortunately.  My wife and I play them and have to play through everything twice in order for us both to platinum.

On 4/5/2022 at 8:16 PM, mc_kaushin said:

My GF and I played through the first area, and both acquired over 17,000 bricks, however the trophy only popped for me. Are trophies not available for both players when playing co-op?

Isn’t it just couch coop therefor making it just one account is playing?

7 hours ago, Jammerdude07 said:

Isn’t it just couch coop therefor making it just one account is playing?

She is logged in to her account. When you log in you select your own account. For example, It takes Two, A Way Out and Sackboy all popped for both of us when we ran through them.

• Like 2