mike_87

Missable trophies question

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Purer than the River and Purge the Real filth i missed on my first playthrough, are they really highly missable?  As I have now completed my first run on the game whats the best course of action to take to get these trophies?  Have i cost myself another full run of the game now or something?  Is it really a tedious plat to get??

Edited by mike_87
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

You can get it on the EX-Hard playthrough since you have to do that anyway. Purge the Real Filth is trivially easy. Can't say how easy the Toki fight will be, but I honestly think it won't be that hard.

 

And yes, this is extremely tedious to plat. Consider that my longest RGG game took 10 months to plat while I'm still working on this one after nearly two years. It's not hard, just incredibly boring.

 

Be sure to make separate saves often if you're worried about missing something.

Edited by kim_jung_skillz
last bit of advice
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 28/04/2022 at 7:08 AM, kim_jung_skillz said:

You can get it on the EX-Hard playthrough since you have to do that anyway. Purge the Real Filth is trivially easy. Can't say how easy the Toki fight will be, but I honestly think it won't be that hard.

 

And yes, this is extremely tedious to plat. Consider that my longest RGG game took 10 months to plat while I'm still working on this one after nearly two years. It's not hard, just incredibly boring.

 

Be sure to make separate saves often if you're worried about missing something.

yeah i did a third run in the end, wouldnt say that boring just grindy like the yakuza games, still not sure if i wanna do the destiny talismans to level 7 though, i have just that and the clinic trophy left for plat now and yeah ive been juggling multiple saves, got two to juggle now, both on endless eden, had one for the level 99/all abilities grind on ex hard, and then got another older endless eden save which should help me get the talisman level 7s alot easier

Edited by mike_87
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now got the plat and I hope to never repeat this experience again. Last trophies I had to get were all talismans leveled and unlock all abilities.

 

I did everything on one save, not sure if that was a good idea or not. But after I beat EX-Hard, I ran through the game again so I can farm the rest on easy difficulty. 

 

The bounties and substories are good EXP farms since I forgot to farm Toki's battles.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, kim_jung_skillz said:

Just now got the plat and I hope to never repeat this experience again. Last trophies I had to get were all talismans leveled and unlock all abilities.

 

I did everything on one save, not sure if that was a good idea or not. But after I beat EX-Hard, I ran through the game again so I can farm the rest on easy difficulty. 

 

The bounties and substories are good EXP farms since I forgot to farm Toki's battles.

 

I did all Yakuza games and Spin Offs from the PS4 era (except Yakuza LAD, still have to go back to this game and Yakuza Ishin, will do it later this year) and I'm honest. FOTNS was the most boring one (platinum and grind wise) from RGG. I can't imagine how long the Japanese version would took because the western version only needed 50% of the completion. Those 7 Talisman grinds were so tedious. 

 

But at least the game and the story itself were really enjoyable! 

 

And congrats for the platinum. 😁

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks. And yeah, I'm glad they cut the completion requirement to 50% (although, I think I inadvertently ended up with ~80% anyway). 

 

I think the excessive grinding actually made me hate this game altogether lol. Everything just felt so cheap and lazy.

 

Anyway, hoping the next RGG game comes soon, whatever it may be. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/05/2022 at 10:48 PM, kim_jung_skillz said:

Just now got the plat and I hope to never repeat this experience again. Last trophies I had to get were all talismans leveled and unlock all abilities.

 

I did everything on one save, not sure if that was a good idea or not. But after I beat EX-Hard, I ran through the game again so I can farm the rest on easy difficulty. 

 

The bounties and substories are good EXP farms since I forgot to farm Toki's battles.


Seen many complain about the clinic trophy...is it really that bad? and yeah every yakuza game is a grind normally, some more than others such as 0 and 5.  But you have the time of your life on these games haha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mike_87 said:


Seen many complain about the clinic trophy...is it really that bad? and yeah every yakuza game is a grind normally, some more than others such as 0 and 5.  But you have the time of your life on these games haha

Probably the hardest trophy in this game, especially the last song can be infuriating as hell.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I didn't have much trouble with it. I think the difficulty comes from trying to watch and react to the button prompts rather than just "feeling" the rhythm. I used to play drums so maybe that helps lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/05/2022 at 11:57 PM, kim_jung_skillz said:

Personally, I didn't have much trouble with it. I think the difficulty comes from trying to watch and react to the button prompts rather than just "feeling" the rhythm. I used to play drums so maybe that helps lol


yeah this is the only trophy I have left now and the first 5 didnt give me much grief, close to mastering the 6th but the last two look like pure hell, the buttons are very scrambled and come so fast, shame on sega for making such a shit inclusion into this game.  So yeah if you or anyone else reading this thread can give me some helpful tips for the last two songs it would be much appreciated.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Platted it finally!! THanks so much everyone for the support, a bit of patience, practice and good eye co ordination was all it took, i personally didnt find it that hard in the end, i got way more frustrated with some of the mahjong requirements in the yakuza games than this, dont see why many would struggle for hours or days/weeks on this, just Judgment left now and done all the beat em ups available by RGG on ps4/5!!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.