• Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls
    • Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
    • Yoshi's New Island
    • None of them, my poor wallet can't take it DX
    • None, April is my game month
    • Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends
    • Deception IV Blood Ties
    • Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Pro Hunts

I voted for Infamous because it's the only game I'd play (Other than Yoshi maybe) on the list, the other two were enjoyable to play so I'm guessing this one should be just as good. Don't have a PS4 at the moment though but once I do get one i'll be sure to play it :)

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and inFamous: Second Son are two of my most anticipated games of the entire year, but its just sad that they are being released just a few days in-between one another. That being said, i have one or two reservations about Ground Zeroes. I love the series, easily one of my favorites and the changes being made in this new iteration are certainly welcomed improvements, but i am worried as to how much content will actually be in Ground Zeroes. Can't believe Kojima has gotten me excited for a 40$ demo :unsure:

Dark Souls II is another game that i am looking forward to, but not just yet, i just don't need the stress and frustration of Dark Souls in my life at the moment but i'll probably pick this one during the annual summer drought.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster hands down!! It'll keep me entertained for half a year to say the least!  :holy:

I'd add Infamous: Second Son, but I don't even have a PS4, so I can't freak out about it lol

Having said that, WHAT A Q1 WE'RE HAVING, Sensational!

Edited by omar280792

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD

South Park: Stick of Truth

The Witch and The Hundred Knight

Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of The Dusk Sky

Since this is in the PS4 forum I should have picked none I guess since there are no PS4 games coming out in March that I want.

As far as I know Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls is not coming out for PS4 in March, it is for PC and Mac but that's it.

Edited by BooneJusticius

TITANFALL ..... oh right. Xbox exclusive.

I've been waiting for this game ever since Vince Zampella was fired from Infinity Ward (in other words I'm a huge fan of the ex IW people and I had to wait 3 years to see what game they're making) so you can imagine how hard it hit me when they said their game was a PC-xbox exclusive.................. Then I remembered I had a badass PC. 

Dark Souls 2, beta was amazing.

Along with Fallout 4, these were the only 2 games I've been REALLY waiting for since 2011, and two of them are coming this year IN THE SAME MONTH   :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

Yeah I'm a lil excited 

Edit: I suppose I should get something for the PS4 lol... Infamous it is!

Edited by C4G4SS

Ground Zeroes naturally, I've already played FFX so the anticipation isnt exactly so great. I've never really been into Infamous so much either.

I have to say I'm pretty excited to get my hands on South Park since I've been waiting for a proper South Park game for 15 years :D

Edited by LovesAnInjection