Deluziion90

First kyber brick glitch already.. 10hrs in

17 posts in this topic

Chapter 2 - Almost cleaned everything up in Mos Espa. There's a small side event where you have to find 5 little droids. After finding them I got the brick needed but the marker kept on the map.. Reloaded the game and now the brick marker went back into the house were the event starts. Ofcourse nothing happens this time but my brick count is stuck on 32/33 :facepalm:

in the release of every lego are bugued as hell because that i will play in a few months 

3 hours ago, locoporkko said:

in the release of every lego are bugued as hell because that i will play in a few months 

Unfortunately, this seems to be true. Sometimes, bugs stay in them for years. I played Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 a few years after it came out and it was still glitchy.

I haven't encountered any progress bugs yet. Fingers crossed that I don't. I totally get the mindset of wanting to wait until more patches are out. 

This is why I wait to buy the games when they are on sale. By that time there is usually a patch, at least for the modern games.

I think i got the same bug, but in Mos Eisley. i did everythink in the Area but i am missing 2 Kyber bricks.

12 hours ago, aserfgh said:

I think i got the same bug, but in Mos Eisley. i did everythink in the Area but i am missing 2 Kyber bricks.

i Got it. I was missing 2 in the Cantina. If other players have the same prob, just use Mind Trick on the 5 Characters and make them dance and you get 2 for this.

On 4/7/2022 at 0:00 PM, Deluziion90 said:

Chapter 2 - Almost cleaned everything up in Mos Espa. There's a small side event where you have to find 5 little droids. After finding them I got the brick needed but the marker kept on the map.. Reloaded the game and now the brick marker went back into the house were the event starts. Ofcourse nothing happens this time but my brick count is stuck on 32/33 :facepalm:

The same has happened here which sucks. This is also seemingly common as other people on the internet seem to have this one glitched so at least it isn't just a one-off thing. Pretty sure there isn't a workaround atm so just praying it counts towards the overall events in the galaxy, or they eventually patch it which seems possible considering the more people that are also having this as well. I guess time will tell 

2 hours ago, jakD_710 said:

The same has happened here which sucks. This is also seemingly common as other people on the internet seem to have this one glitched so at least it isn't just a one-off thing. Pretty sure there isn't a workaround atm so just praying it counts towards the overall events in the galaxy, or they eventually patch it which seems possible considering the more people that are also having this as well. I guess time will tell 

I've posted my same complaint on PowerPyx his guide which is published now. @Darth_Krid mentioned his counter went up after completing Wato's mission. (I assume that's the mission you complete when traveling to the next zone to check on anakin's mother?)

I'll check if my counter goes up tonight as I'm not able to play atm 

Alrighty so just bought the rumor for the third side mission in Mos Espa and can confirm it gives you a Kyber brick and Watto once completing it. Im not able to do the side quest yet since I still gotta unlock some other planets to start it but it's nice to see that it does reward one which lines up with the Kyber bricks I'm missing. So for now we shouldn't have to stress about that one being glitched on the map.     

Posted (edited)

Yeah it’s glitched on the map but not the counter. The Watto mission is the extra brick which people will miss as it’s in ‘Side Missions’ not ‘Puzzles’

Edited by Darth_Krid

37 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

Yeah it’s glitched on the map but not the counter. The Watto mission is the extra brick which people will miss as it’s in ‘Side Missions’ not ‘Puzzles’

GLAD to hear i have the same visual bug/glitch 

Can confirm it's indeed a later mission. Thank god. I immediately made a cloud save and will probably make a manual cloud save every 1-2hrs or so just to be sure for later "problems" :P 

I recently expierinced a lot of space escord bugs, where youre not able to target anemy fighters, so you have to rely on chance to get them, its really to bad, i always liked the lego games, but this is somewhat game breaking for me, since its almost impossible to save the escord in wave 3

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, dennerkj said:

I recently expierinced a lot of space escord bugs, where youre not able to target anemy fighters, so you have to rely on chance to get them, its really to bad, i always liked the lego games, but this is somewhat game breaking for me, since its almost impossible to save the escord in wave 3

That’s because you’re playing as a villain character and so it sees enemy TIE fighters as ‘allies’ (just like when aiming at Stormtroopers/Droids on ground level and they have the green crosshair with an x on it). Use the dpad to pick a Jedi/Hero and the targets will appear, it’s a stupid bug.

Edited by Darth_Krid

Ok, thank you, i guess that makes sense.

Posted (edited)

Glad I double checked the threads to see if someone else experienced this issue before I made my own post. Relieved to hear that it is just a visual glitch.

Edited by bikeman223