Update 1.11 is Out

LastMinuteSavior

Some update highlights:

- The amount of rewards for events in the latter half of the World Circuit has been increased.

- New race events have been added to the World Circuit.

- The amount of rewards in Lobbies and Daily Races has been increased.

- Added ‘The Human Comedy’ to Missions, containing 1-hour endurance races. ‘The Human Comedy’ will become playable when the player’s Collector’s Level is 23. Each endurance race event will award up to 1.2 million Cr. per event.

- Raised the maximum cap for earned in-game credits to 100 million Cr.

Patch Notes in full.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
  • Like 4

It seems so far that Europe, Sardegna Road Track, World Touring Car 800 is one of the best money making methods as it wields 727,500 credits in 27:01 minutes!

The endurance missions look good in terms of payouts but are 'one offs' so the payout can only be received once, so they can't be grinded again and again - unless I'm wrong?

2 hours ago, Septomor said:

Hey guys, made a sheet to see payout increases for any interested, I'm sure if possible someone can attach race times to show payouts per hour

Link to sheet

No changes on the championship payouts?

Either way, this makes me want to jump back into GT7.. but I want to focus on SO5 for now.. maybe I will at least do more varied stuff for my daily marathon now, I guess..

Insane update. Just got about 6 million from the 15 cleared circuits. It's suddenly very easy to make a lot of credits while also having fun! 

The 1 hour races will give you 1.3 million if you manage to win them and there are 8 of those. Also doing the northsleife (Nurburgring) on track experience everything gold will give you over 6 million.

• Like 3

1.2m credits available for winning each of the endurance series events, so 9.6m credits in total, as well as the two cars for clearing all of them.

1.2m credits for getting all gold on a lot of tracks in circuit experience. 

Not bad.

37 minutes ago, tbpotn said:

Got 30 mil from the circuit experiences that i've already done and the new rewards seem at least reasonable. Also fun to have a new mission. Great patch imo.

amazing patch. clearing all the circuit experiences will net ~50.000.000 credits. not bad at all. i'm 40 out of 43 circuits/layouts

14 minutes ago, CaptHowdy_84 said:

amazing patch. clearing all the circuit experiences will net ~50.000.000 credits. not bad at all. i'm 40 out of 43 circuits/layouts

That’s great, I know what I’m focussing on the next few days! Then squirrelling it away until we know how that 24 hour trophy unlocks.

40 minutes ago, Megaman80 said:

Just used my 10 daily tickets. Every ticket game me the lowest money price.

still sour taste….

This is the exact reason why I'm waiting until minimum the next patch. Out of the 12-13 I've done only one has been a car and the rest 5k credits. Which has now been made redundant when you can grind 1.2mil and hour on new events. 

• Like 1