New DLC incoming...

trophynerd122

Hi guys,

the new DLC "tunnels of terror" is on its way and according to different pieces of information I´ve found it will release on April, 12th.

What are your thoughts on this? Most importantly: Do you think it will have trophies tied to the new mode/new characters?

Personally I´m currently cleaning up the game. First two acts on nightmare finished, however there are far better games out there and I wouldn´t mind a DLC with no extra trophies added. 

Kind regards

I'm Curious enough, Ill play it sure, if there's trophy's, ok sure - hopefully nothing too bat shit insane -  My trophy's for clearing Act 3 & 4 (*in a public quick match ) never popped from like last nov, so kind of put the game down after that. 

I hope the new PVE Game more breaths fresh life into the title, replaying the same stages no matter what the random mutation cards may bring - get's boring after awhile, hoping for more of a "dungeon crawler" aproach - and damm it it better give good supply points lol

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to it. Sucks that I missed a sale on the pass and I'm kind of hoping it'll go down again before I get around to playing the DLC.

As for trophies, I expect them to be the same as the Steam achievements that the updates giving if they're going to be there at all and in that case it looks to be a very standard affair to just play through the content and find some secrets. 

• Like 1