Bugged Trophies

Axeman_Phoenix

Just for a Future Heads up to anyone who is interested in getting the platinum of this game
there are some trophies that have some issues unlocking ( the main offenders being Call me Ahab , Who needs the sea anyway? and I hear “industrial” is in fashion .

This game for whatever reason will not register the progress for these trophies if your in a custom island ( the island that you can create and replace with a random naturally  generated islands)
SO when ever you try to get these trophies especially Call me Ahab , backup your save  , head over to a natural island ( natural being the one that is generated on map creation ) on this case craft the boss trophies, if doesn't trigger the trophy, reload your save or restore your save and head to a more distant natural island

Side notes:
-you can replace the tutorial island with a custom island before entering the map, meaning you can have a fully loaded first island from the get-go
-you can use custom islands like farms, you can loot the island completely ( loot ships if you added, get all fruits\potatoes , cut down all trees), eliminate the island and put it back in the game, and all resources will be back
-all the chests that you find have random loot, meaning you can save the game , open them up to see its content , if you dont need it , reload the save and open it back up and the loot is different ( it was like this when i last played and i dont think it has changed)
-stick to 2 custom islands, why? because you still need to find the spawning survivor remnants for the Another one bites the dust ,and A little less lonely.
-Forgot to add this, when ever you craft a item,the item gets a red outline(meaning this marks the item has crafted and helps out with the Craft all items in the game trophy " Gotta craft them all! "

Hope this helps anyone out
And any more tips and corrections of my tips are welcome

Edited by Axeman_Phoenix
  • Like 3

• 9 months later...