Realistic to still go for this?

Hvalpen

I only need 4 wins to be done with Blackout after about a week of playing with 3 buddies. Working on a mini guide now actually as we found a lot of easy tactics for some characters. But don't expect it to be easy. Randoms and tryhards gave me so much stress I'm still on medication.

Edited by HarasserPL
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Hvalpen said:

Is this still easy obtainable?

BO4 has the hardest COD platinum imo, it never was easy.

3 hours ago, Hvalpen said:

Or should i worry about needing to boost due to completely empty servers?

It can take some time to find matches in Blackout, but there are people playing it still.

11 minutes ago, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

Unlocking Woods will ruin your life.

Indeed Alex... indeed.

46 minutes ago, HarasserPL said:

I only need 4 wins to be done with Blackout after about a week of playing with 3 buddies. Working on a mini guide now actually as we found a lot of easy tactics for some characters. But don't expect it to be easy. Randoms and tryhards gave me so much stress I'm still on medication.

I'm competent at shooters. The question is more in regards to filling lobbies

Depends on what region you are in. EU and US servers are still full. Zombies on the other hand seems dead unless you play IX. For blackout your main issue will be finding a boosting group (even after finding one you still needs them to play and play well).  Doing it legit is possible, but will require so many hours, because you are not only dependent on luck and skill, but also RNG. Some of the character requirements are insane. 

A good friend of mine did all characters legit except for Woods, he's just not skilled enough to win a hectic 1v1 for example, took him around 120h, but I'm more skilled and had help with every character and got super lucky with Woods, finished all characters in 30h. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, cHuChO2484 said:

I did Woods and Mason long time ago but I think Menendez and Reznov are worse because I can not simply find the items to start the challenge1f610.png

They are piss easy if you know what to do. I'll make a post soon under this game with tips on how to unlock all characters so take a look when it's done and you will see if you're curious.

On 7.4.2022 at 11:54 PM, HarasserPL said:

They are piss easy if you know what to do. I'll make a post soon under this game with tips on how to unlock all characters so take a look when it's done and you will see if you're curious.

would appreciate such a post. Have you already posted this somewhere?