Where do I inquire about errors in this game? I need help.

Kazya-_-

Hello.
I'm enjoying the PS5 version of Deep Rock Galactic
An error has occurred.
From the trophy that completes 500 missions,
There's a problem
Even if I complete the mission at 364/500, the new count doesn't go up anymore.
It's impossible to delete the save and play 500 rounds again, and there's no guarantee that there's no error in the 499 rounds ㅜㅜ
If anyone knows where to inquire about this game, can I know the link?
Please share the information because I don't use Twitter or anything like that. :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Messknecht said:

I noticed that the progress isn't tracked properly in this game and only "refresh" every time you get another trophy. (doesn't matter if it's another game or ps4/5)

Try that out

I know.
I tried several times yesterday and today, and I won another trophy just now
But the 364/500 of the trophy where the error occurred has not changed.

It happened to me as well.
I once ask on the bug discussion at discord but seems no one to reply or said anything.

on twitter, someone already replied me that he got the trophy now after it stuck. I still waiting for his reply so I suggested you can still keep on playing.

The trophy should pull information on your statistics information just need Devs to fixed trigger to check after finished mission. 

We are also discussing this on the other thread, but I will also post here. I have opened a bug ticket on the devs official bug report Jira:

https://ghostshipgames.atlassian.net/browse/DRG-5305

I'm also trying to get their attention on discord.

On 07/04/2022 at 3:23 PM, Messknecht said:

I noticed that the progress isn't tracked properly in this game and only "refresh" every time you get another trophy. (doesn't matter if it's another game or ps4/5)

Try that out

Did you killed another detonator after the last week patch? It should unlock after you kill one more. Before the update the Party Time trophy got stuck for me and wouldn't pop even though I done the requirements again. After last week patch though it did pop after redoing the requirements one more time.

Edited by solidsnake_cs
Making more clear

45 minutes ago, solidsnake_cs said:

We are also discussing this on the other thread, but I will also post here. I have opened a bug ticket on the devs official bug report Jira:

https://ghostshipgames.atlassian.net/browse/DRG-5305

I'm also trying to get their attention on discord.

Did you killed another detonator after the last week patch? It should unlock after you kill one more. Before the update the Party Time trophy got stuck for me and wouldn't pop even though I done the requirements again. After last week patch though it did pop after redoing the requirements one more time.

Yes, last night I killed one more and it popped so that one is fixed. Seems the only glitched trophy now is the 500 mission one which it appears the devs are looking into patching. 

2 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

Yes, last night I killed one more and it popped so that one is fixed. Seems the only glitched trophy now is the 500 mission one which it appears the devs are looking into patching. 

Thats good to know!

34 minutes ago, HusKy said:

If possible, add a link to this thread into that ticket.

Done it!

On 07/04/2022 at 1:22 PM, Kazya-_- said:

Hello.
I'm enjoying the PS5 version of Deep Rock Galactic
An error has occurred.
From the trophy that completes 500 missions,
There's a problem
Even if I complete the mission at 364/500, the new count doesn't go up anymore.
It's impossible to delete the save and play 500 rounds again, and there's no guarantee that there's no error in the 499 rounds ㅜㅜ
If anyone knows where to inquire about this game, can I know the link?
Please share the information because I don't use Twitter or anything like that. :)

Hey, just to update you on the subject.

@Cruscah and other players have confirmed that the trophy unlocked once 500 missions were completed, even though the tracking was wrong.

• Like 1

On 2022. 4. 18. at 8:54 PM, solidsnake_cs said:

Hey, just to update you on the subject.

@Cruscah and other players have confirmed that the trophy unlocked once 500 missions were completed, even though the tracking was wrong.

Thank you for the information
I've just been at 501/500
I won the trophy.
The trophy didn't pop up at 500/500, so I completed one more round and it finally became a pop-up.

I am not good at English, I hope my meaning is conveyed well.
Thank God.
Good luck to everyone.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New season dropped and the update did not fix the tracker. I know it pops at 500, but the tracker should update regardless. It's been a long time since this issue was found. 

"Legendary Miner"  - stuck at 292/500 missions at 363 actually completed. 

"Jeweler" stuck at 2/10 even though I know I deposited 3. 

Edited by psycho_clank314

4 hours ago, psycho_clank314 said:

New season dropped and the update did not fix the tracker. I know it pops at 500, but the tracker should update regardless. It's been a long time since this issue was found. 

"Legendary Miner"  - stuck at 292/500 missions at 363 actually completed. 

"Jeweler" stuck at 2/10 even though I know I deposited 3. 

Legendary Miner is working correctly for me since the update. I was stuck at 317 and now I'm at 388.

22 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Is Expert Miner known to be glitched too? I just noticed that I hit 100 missions a couple runs back and it hasn’t popped yet. 1f914.png

Yeah, seems like most of the trophies are glitchy. However, with recent patches, everything should unlock as expected.

Try to finish couple more missions and see how that goes. Some people reported Legendary Miner unlocking at 501 missions and possibly couple more.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Yeah, seems like most of the trophies are glitchy. However, with recent patches, everything should unlock as expected.

Try to finish couple more missions and see how that goes. Some people reported Legendary Miner unlocking at 501 missions and possibly couple more.

That is definitely the plan for now. Hopefully it pops sooner than later.

While we are on the topic of glitches, is it also a common occurrence for everybody to have their settings reverted every time they boot up the game, or is it just me? It’s getting annoying having to constantly readjust gamma, FOV, sim sensitivity etc. every single time I play.

9 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

That is definitely the plan for now. Hopefully it pops sooner than later.

While we are on the topic of glitches, is it also a common occurrence for everybody to have their settings reverted every time they boot up the game, or is it just me? It’s getting annoying having to constantly readjust gamma, FOV, sim sensitivity etc. every single time I play.

Mine got wiped yesterday after installing the 1.10 patch but I haven't had any issues since then.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Mine got wiped yesterday after installing the 1.10 patch but I haven't had any issues since then.

Weird. I wonder if it’s just something wrong with my specific game then? The thing with the settings happens literally every time. It’s also hard to test out my trophy problems right now because there aren’t many trophies I’m close to in order to see if they are tracking correctly or not.

I’m currently around 115 missions and Expert Miner still hasn’t popped. I also took a few cracks at Without A Paddle last night and couldn’t pop this either, although I’ve yet to test different classes and/or a run without Bosco which I read can help with that one. I’m really reluctant to try for some of the other outstanding trophies such as barrels etc. until I can confirm things are working properly because the thought of doing all that work with no reward is soul crushing lol.