Tactics Ogre: Reborn - November 11th 2022 (PS5 | PS4)

I'd be stoked for Tactics Ogre.

19 hours ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Along with the Chrono Cross remaster, Tactics Ogre remastered was a Square title listed in the Nvidia GeForce Now database leak. The safe prediction is that this going to be a remaster of Let Us Cling Together, but imagine if they go the extra mile and also include The Knight of Lodis.

Why stop there? Give us classic Ogre Battle as well. I'm ready to help Galf rule the world again!

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

I'd be stoked for Tactics Ogre.

Why stop there? Give us classic Ogre Battle as well. I'm ready to help Galf rule the world again!

Every time I see Tactics Ogre come up, I am just looking to see if something is happening with Ogre Battle and every time I'm disappointed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

Every time I see Tactics Ogre come up, I am just looking to see if something is happening with Ogre Battle and every time I'm disappointed.

I much prefer Ogre Battle personally, and I've never been able to find any game that feels quite like it. The real time component of it sets it apart from other SRPGs I've played, in a good way. I remember some battles would take forever to complete, but they always felt very satisfying and rewarding. The story in the 64 game was pretty good too.

Would still be nice to see a Let Us Cling Together remaster, but it is a shame that Battle always seems to get overshadowed by Tactics.

• 2 months later...
On 08/04/2022 at 1:42 PM, DaivRules said:

Every time I see Tactics Ogre come up, I am just looking to see if something is happening with Final Fantasy Tactics and every time I’m disappointed.

• Like 1

I remember Renting Tactics Ogre when i was a kid. on PS1  Great Game. my favorite Tactics Fighting game !  better then FFT IMO  i bought the PSP version and never opened it .... i hope this comes too PS4 and i hope Nintendo doesn't get it timed exclusive .. cause that means i have to wait... now .. I just hope it comes too PS4 

Fight It Out ! 

Super hype for this. In my opinion, Square-Enix has been hitting it out of the park lately with all of their recent announcements and their focus on catering to the Japanese market once again, as opposed to western-style nonsense that watered down their franchises over the past decade.

• 1 month later...