Incredibly Sloppy Game

Gooboid

This kind of movement is outrageous in a AAA game in 2022. I know the games are hardly the pinnacle of realism, but this is absurd. I'm genuinely disappointed with this installment and really thought it would be something special after last year's break from annual installments. Poor first impression, wiggling the analog stick and this happening is PS2-era kind of movement. 

Edited by Gooboid

I mean the game can use some polish for sure, but 2K22 is easily the best installment since 2K took over. Personally, it's the farthest thing from perfect, but I think this is the best game since SvR 07, and that's saying something. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Drizzora- said:

And that’s the thing that got you disappointed over this game? Omg… :facepalm:

I've only played this one match, so far! I'm not expecting things to get better, though. 

8 minutes ago, Viper said:

I mean the game can use some polish for sure, but 2K22 is easily the best installment since 2K took over. Personally, it's the farthest thing from perfect, but I think this is the best game since SvR 07, and that's saying something. 

Hopefully, future updates smooth things over a little! ?

4 minutes ago, Gooboid said:

I've only played this one match, so far! I'm not expecting things to get better, though. 

See that’s the point. You really should’ve gotten the grip of the game and have played it for a decent amount of time before coming on here to say that it’s sloppy. Trust me, I myself thought the controls were weird and the mechanics were weird but it’s really not that bad. The ladders are really broken though not going to argue about that they are literally built like Jenga towers.

Edited by Drizzora-

Uh no, it definitely plays better then 2K20, and I really didn’t hate that game like most people did. 

13 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

To be fair....its a WWE game. what were you expecting? they've been crap for years

Have you played any of the recent entries? The only one I would describe as crap on any level was 2K20.

32 minutes ago, Gooboid said:

Hopefully, future updates smooth things over a little! 1f601.png

You have to play it more…it’s not sloppy at all, you just need to learn to play the game. It’s fun when you actually know how to play.

1 hour ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Uh no, it definitely plays better then 2K20, and I really didn’t hate that game like most people did. 

Have you played any of the recent entries? The only one I would describe as crap on any level was 2K20.

You have to play it more…it’s not sloppy at all, you just need to learn to play the game. It’s fun when you actually know how to play.

I'm sure you're right, I'll have a ton of fun on my way to the platinum. ?

1 hour ago, AgentSmiz said:

Yeah, judging it "incredibly sloppy" based off a minor animation glitch in the first match seems like a bit of a rash move to me.

It's not a glitch, this was my little brother rotating his analog stick. The kind of movement one would expect from a PS2-era platformer shouldn't really be present in a modern full-price game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gooboid said:

This kind of movement is outrageous in a AAA game in 2022. I know the games are hardly the pinnacle of realism, but this is absurd. I'm genuinely disappointed with this installment and really thought it would be something special after last year's break from annual installments. Poor first impression, wiggling the analog stick and this happening is PS2-era kind of movement. 

Never have high expectations for a wwe game man come on ? I buy them everytime but it's been years since it's been half decent.

What's worse, what most people consider the best generation on wwe your comparing it to, I would completely disagree as this game wish's it ran like any of the PS2 classics hell it wishes it could run like anything from thq ?

End of the day yeah it's not the best but as you know it's not a mass loved game but hey ho.