Best Game Native to PS5 only

Staufway

5 hours ago, that_dude_cam_ps said:

I don't think "people are forgetting DS is a PS5 remake of a PS3 game". It's a PS5 exclusive that you cannot play on PS4, which is the whole criteria for getting a PS5 / why the OP is even asking to begin with. Or do you tell people to go play OG Resident Evil 2 on the PlayStation because the PS4 game is "just a remake" lol?!

No people can play what they want but I'd recommend playing the og resident evil trilogy on ps1 as the remakes of 2 and 3 don't really have the same feeling of survival horror the originals had.

Edited by Ultraxian

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2022 at 10:36 PM, Infected Elite said:

Astros playroom is free with all ps5. 

Ghostwire tokyo is pure crap. Character designs for some enemies is cool, everything else is just a long boring grindy collect-a-thon.

Demon's Souls is my vote.

I am sorry you were this disappointed in the game but To be fair.  Ghostwire: Tokyo is not PURE crap...its about 30% crap.  As you said Character design is cool but so are the weird little side quests some of which had me feel things, there is a lot of great lore about Yokia and other folklore of Japan.  Combat animations are cool but can get repetitive. But the main character in this game is the Tokyo Map.  If you play this game as supernatural Japan tourism it is really fun, there is just so much atmosphere.  Also, the game looks and plays really well when you finally get your setting dialled in.  Can't remember what settings I played it in but even if you crank up graphical quality it doesn't cap you at 30 FPS like other games it will just drop frames when it gets busy but never enough to cause a problem.  The story is a little stilted and could have used a different focus but it's serviceable enough to pull you through the open world.  Big Bosses are lame and easy to cheese but this isn't Elden Ring.  I do feel it needed a few more months to make perfect but that will be for when Bethesda releases it on X-box.  Also, it's an easy platinum trophy (anybody here interested in trophies).  The bottom line though is it's NOT exclusive to PS5 but it's also not developed with PS4 in mind and upgraded or downgraded. It's also on sale right now on the Days of Play for 50% off.

1 hour ago, grapetrap said:

I am sorry you were this disappointed in the game but To be fair.  Ghostwire: Tokyo is not PURE crap...its about 30% crap.  As you said Character design is cool but so are the weird little side quests some of which had me feel things, there is a lot of great lore about Yokia and other folklore of Japan.  Combat animations are cool but can get repetitive. But the main character in this game is the Tokyo Map.  If you play this game as supernatural Japan tourism it is really fun, there is just so much atmosphere.  Also, the game looks and plays really well when you finally get your setting dialled in.  Can't remember what settings I played it in but even if you crank up graphical quality it doesn't cap you at 30 FPS like other games it will just drop frames when it gets busy but never enough to cause a problem.  The story is a little stilted and could have used a different focus but it's serviceable enough to pull you through the open world.  Big Bosses are lame and easy to cheese but this isn't Elden Ring.  I do feel it needed a few more months to make perfect but that will be for when Bethesda releases it on X-box.  Also, it's an easy platinum trophy (anybody here interested in trophies).  The bottom line though is it's NOT exclusive to PS5 but it's also not developed with PS4 in mind and upgraded or downgraded. It's also on sale right now on the Days of Play for 50% off.

To each their own. I didn't like it.

On 6/2/2022 at 11:38 AM, Infected Elite said:

To each their own. I didn't like it.

Hey, don't get me wrong.  I wasn't trying to tell you to like something you don't.  I know how hard it is to change somebody's mind once it's set.  You would have a hard time convincing me it was 100% crap.  I was just trying to give others that may be reading a different perspective.  The game is not 100% crap, it's 100% crap FOR YOU.

I'm just now getting around to Returnal and it's gotta be the winner here. 

Similar to Resogun being the best PS4 game for the first few years (yes, years) I think Returnal will hold the crown for a while. At least until Ragnarok releases. I can't remember if that's on PS4 too, though. I sure hope not : /

• Like 2