TelliksOnhir

Iron man matches

6 posts in this topic

Is there a way of getting the ai stuck so I can afk the time? 

47 minutes ago, TelliksOnhir said:

Is there a way of getting the ai stuck so I can afk the time? 

I found this on one of the other forums here from a member. just go to the crowd from the right hand corner of the ring and go around till you see the weapons let the ai pick the weapon up then sometimes they get stuck there..

you can also just get the ai to do dq then once you have enough wins just stand in the ring with them 

This is another bizarre design choice from 2k. Outside of ladder matches, the iron man matches were on top of my shit list. 20 minutes for 1 match is way too damn long. 8 minutes would suffice. After 20 minutes I was winning 30-0 even on legendary. And to make it worse, when you get to chapter 4 and 5 the time increases to 25 minutes. 

These matches are a time killer for sure. I would recommend maybe trying to grind out any evolution cards you might have, it's not the most enjoyable, but at least you have won't have to do the grind later down the line. Otherwise the DQ method previously, I believe all you gotta do is bring a weapon inside the ring and the opponent will grab it off you and hit you ( the old kendo stick method on faction wars). I've not personally used this however so cannot confirm.

2 hours ago, Abminate360 said:

These matches are a time killer for sure. I would recommend maybe trying to grind out any evolution cards you might have, it's not the most enjoyable, but at least you have won't have to do the grind later down the line. Otherwise the DQ method previously, I believe all you gotta do is bring a weapon inside the ring and the opponent will grab it off you and hit you ( the old kendo stick method on faction wars). I've not personally used this however so cannot confirm.

The Kendo Stick method still works in anything DQ related outside of Faction Wars. I've used it a couple of times since it was patched.