Blackout Characters Guide

HaserPL

23 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Good memories, earning these characters when the game was really active was a blast. Really wish they would put Treyarch in control of the Next Battle Royale for COD.

Hopefully battle royal will die soon enough 

• Like 2

Nice guide.

44 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Mason's Stained White Shirt is the most RNG thing I have ever done for a trophy and that's saying something. 

Yes. The same for me. That was ridiculous.

Mason? Mason!? Maaaaaason!!

• Like 1

Although the IX variants of the Chaos crew don't count towards the trophy, I was able to get IX Diego in Alcatraz. I was defending another player when I killed an enemy with the bowie knife. I died shortly after my 2nd elimination with the same weapon, but after respawning and getting to the Top 5, I still unlocked IX Diego.

So I won't forget about that glitch with the Alcatraz map. ?

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Seamndel said:

@HaraserrPL why not submit it as a trophy guide? 

Because I'm not a native, and for the trophy guide team it's not about the usefulness of a guide, it can be totally shit and a waste of time. It has to look good tho, no errors whatsoever. Something I have no patience for.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Seamndel said:

@HarasserPL for the Richtofen , do I need to get to the mummy WITHOUT dying? 

Also, does acquiring one key item negate you from getting another key item (meaning, is it possible to do 2+ characters in one match? 

You need the item in your inventory to exchange it for the Vial, if it's glitched by dying it won't drop the Vial. No, you can do more than one. I did all 3 primis in a single game, next game I did Richtofen, Bruno and Diego.

5 hours ago, HarasserPL said:

You need the item in your inventory to exchange it for the Vial, if it's glitched by dying it won't drop the Vial. No, you can do more than one. I did all 3 primis in a single game, next game I did Richtofen, Bruno and Diego.

I just tried to get the vial , i died and happened to pick up the vial again, we finished 3# in quads on Alcatraz and I still didnt unlock rich

32 minutes ago, Seamndel said:

I just tried to get the vial , i died and happened to pick up the vial again, we finished 3# in quads on Alcatraz and I still didnt unlock rich

That's coz you need to get #2, not 3.

27 minutes ago, Seamndel said:

@HarasserPL When you talk about "Buddies", do you mean that I can down my teamate/s, or do you mean that I should invite my friend to a solos match and then coordinate with them once I get the item? I already got Tak , Nick and Rich.

xD buddies I.e boosting partners

12 minutes ago, HarasserPL said:

xD buddies I.e boosting partners

That's given, but what I mean is: do friendly kills count/possible? Or do my friends and I create a party > go to Solos > then coordinate who kills who once we get the corresponding item? Is there even an Alcatraz Solos and Duos? From what I've seen there's only quads for the Alcatraz map? 

Edited by Seamndel

8 minutes ago, Seamndel said:

That's given, but what I mean is: do friendly kills count/possible? Or do my friends and I create a party > go to Solos > then coordinate who kills who once we get the corresponding item? Is there even an Alcatraz Solos and Duos? From what I've seen there's only quads for the Alcatraz map? 

Dude,play the game a bit and you will know everything. No need to spam with questions 

Damn good guide as I'm currently boosting Woods, Mason and Reznov. If I can add one thing to it (from my personal experience) that playing Heavy Metal Heroes Reznov's hat can spawn in both Estates and at the fountain in Asylum. Meaning 2 groups can knock him out at the same time. RNG still plays a role in all of this, but that happened to me in multiple sessions. 

4 minutes ago, HarasserPL said:

Dude,play the game a bit and you will know everything. No need to spam with questions 

Can't you just answer these simple questions? Trying these things myself can take hours of my life , especially -as you said-  that the frag grenade spawns completely randomly. If I know these things me and other people don't need to err and repeat other's mistakes. Just tell me how i can coordinate with my friends, does it need to be as part of a friendly party, or we supposed to find each other on the map when we're enemies? Is there a sub-category of modes where you can play as Duos/Solos on Alcatraz? Cause "Blackout" on the game's main menu only has: 1)Solos 2)Duos , 3)Quads ( All in the base map I presume) and 4)Alcatraz Quads. 

15 minutes ago, Seamndel said:

Can't you just answer these simple questions? Trying these things myself can take hours of my life , especially -as you said-  that the frag grenade spawns completely randomly. If I know these things me and other people don't need to err and repeat other's mistakes. Just tell me how i can coordinate with my friends, does it need to be as part of a friendly party, or we supposed to find each other on the map when we're enemies? Is there a sub-category of modes where you can play as Duos/Solos on Alcatraz? Cause "Blackout" on the game's main menu only has: 1)Solos 2)Duos , 3)Quads ( All in the base map I presume) and 4)Alcatraz Quads. 

You've explained it perfectly. Haven't you thought of searching for the same lobby without being in the same team?

15 minutes ago, HarasserPL said:

You've explained it perfectly. Haven't you thought of searching for the same lobby without being in the same team?

Isn't it like searching for a needle in a haystack? As someon'es whose on the user's (and new to the game, besides), I don't know how many Blackout session are onging at any given moment, I'm not privy to those things.

Edited by Seamndel