DLCs Difficulty level spike

DrBloodmoney

So I've been playing Dishonored recently, and after playing the main game I moved on to trying for the DLC trophies and - GOOD GOD!

The main game is probably a 3/10 in terms of difficul of the platinum, but one of the DLC packs (the Dunwall City Trials) is easily a 9/10 at least!

Just wondering if anyone had encountered any other games like this, where the DLC was just outrageously out of whack with the difficulty of the main game. I don't even know whether I'm annoyed about it or not, just really sutprised at how brutal they are by compsrison! :-S

So I've been playing Dishonored recently, and after playing the main game I moved on to trying for the DLC trophies and - GOOD GOD!

The main game is probably a 3/10 in terms of difficul of the platinum, but one of the DLC packs (the Dunwall City Trials) is easily a 9/10 at least!

Just wondering if anyone had encountered any other games like this, where the DLC was just outrageously out of whack with the difficulty of the main game. I don't even know whether I'm annoyed about it or not, just really sutprised at how brutal they are by compsrison! :-S

We boosted Uncharted 2 together... You're not telling me that wasn't tough in comparison to main game? It's tough to even put together a session, let alone to actually have people turn up and be motivated to take part.

Also, WipEout HD comes to mind

The main game was really, really difficult (just a piss easy but very long grind and the 8 player trophy left until platinum) but the Fury DLC was so damn easy. I'm missing 1 trophy, which should pop after I finish the grind in the main game, and the campaign took less than a day.

Sonic Adventure DX as well. Anyone with 100% will probably shudder at the words "Mission 53". The main game was a lot easier than DLC.

And, if it counts, Joe Danger. The DLC is required to 100% main game (DLC comes free with the game, the Nagsty Tournament or something) and I can't even finish the first level. Main game was tough, but the DLC? Hellish.

• Like 1

I guess the da vinci dissapearence from assassins creed brotherhood, in case you was like me and didn't bother to get 100% on any mission during the main game, basically had to replay the whole game just to get a stinky silver trophy

God, yeah, I had forgotten about that one, that was a pisser!