PSN games released on disc

Keitaro004

Hi everyone! I've been looking for a list over PSN games (for the PS3) that had a physical release. I guess that's too specific, because I've had no luck in finding any...
These are the releases I've found so far. Any others I should be aware about?

Regular releases

• [EU] 3D Gaming Pack/3D Collection (Pain, Wipeout HD, Super Stardust HD)
  • [EU] After Hours Atheletes (Hustle Kings, High Velocity Bowling, Top Darts)
  • [EU/US] Back to the Future (ep 1-5, different trophy list than digital version)
  • [EU/US] Bejeweled 3 (Bejeweled 3, Feeding Frenzy 2, Zuma)
  • [US] Best of Playstation Network (When Vikings Attack!, Sound Shapes, Tokyo Jungle, Fat Princess)
  • [JP] Biohazard Chronicles HD Collection (Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles)
  • [JP] Biohazard 0 HD Remaster
  • [JP] Biohazard HD Remaster
  • [JP] Biohazard Revival Selection (Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil CODE:Veronica)
  • [EU] Brain Challenge

• [EU] Captain Morgane And The Golden Turtle

• [JP] Darkstalkers Resurrection 

• [EU/US] Ducktales

• [JP] Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles Of Mystara

• [US] High Velocity Bowling (+ all DLC)

• [EU/US] Journey Collector's Edition (Journey, flOw, Flower)
  • [EU/US] Minecraft Playstation 3 Edition
  • [EU] Monkey Island Special Edition Collection (The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition & Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge)
  • [EU] Move Mind Benders (Tumble, echochrome ii, Lemmings)
  • [JP] Okami HD
  • [EU] Pain (main game + tons of DLC)
  • [KR] PixelJunk 3 in 1 Pack (Racers, Monsters, Eden)
  • [US] Plants vs Zombies (Plants vs Zombies, Heavy Weapon, Peggle)
  • [IN] Ra.One - The Game
  • [JP/SEA/EAS] Rain
  • [EU] Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

• [JP/SEA] River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Stars Special~

• [EU] Siren: Blood Curse

• [JP] Strider

• [EU/US] Syberia Collection (Syberia 1+2)

• [EU/US] The Wolf Among Us (ep 1-5)

• [EU/US] Terraria 

• [JP/SEA] The Last Guy

• [EU/US] The Walking Dead (ep 1-5)
  • [EU/US] The Walking Dead Season 2 (ep 1-5)
  • [JP] Tokyo Jungle
  • [EU/US] Watchmen - The End Is Nigh
  • [EU] Wipeout HD Fury (Wipeout HD + Fury DLC)
  • [EU/US] Worms Collection (Worms HD, Worms 2: Armageddon, Worms: Ultimate Mayhem)
  • [EU/US] Worms Revolution Collection (Worms Revoluion + 3 DLC Packs, Worm 2: Armageddon + 4 DLC Packs)

Limited Run releases

• Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

• Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD

Cancelled releases (?)

• [US] 4 in 1 Action Pack (Mushroom Wars, Smash Cars, Digger HD & Wakeboarding HD)

• Alien Breed Trilogy

Edited by Keitaro004
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Is it even real?

360 and PC versions are real. I believe the PS3 version was scrapped, but not before the SKU was added to the database.

• Like 1

A million thanks, everyone! Didn't know this many PSN games were released on disc!

I added all the titles I could find from the threads Aodir linked me. Also added the games jimbob12345678, Dark_Overlord, Play3GianniGreed and Helyx mentioned.

Decided against adding "Alien Breed Trilogy" since it's uncertain if it's released for the PS3 or not.

Tokyo Jungle also has a separate disc release in JP.

The Last Guy and Rain also has Southeast Asia versions which are in english.

Ra.One has a physical release that is exclusive to India.

PixelJunk 3 in 1 pack is Asia exclusive (also Korean) which includes Racers, Monsters and Eden.

Edited by grifteskymfning

15 hours ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

I'm pretty sure that Rain had a physical release in Japan. 

And East Asia, but that is one of the most expensive PS3 titles out there

Also GTA SA has a disc release

15 hours ago, Helyx said:

There's a Plants vs Zombies disc that includes Heavy Weapon and Peggle. 

Also standalone here: https://smile.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B0093PBUSO/?coliid=I3OHJF1RP9T5WQ&colid=29QVUEEYPPAHW&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Edited by meterano7

Limited Run had a go at Oddworld series and released Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD and New 'n' Tasty - Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.

Capcom had some of their games and rereleases done physically in Japan (and Asia in some cases). From the top of my head - Strider Hiryu, D&D: Chronicles of Mystara, Okami HD, Biohazard (Resident Evil) Revival Selection and Chronicles HD Selection, Vampire (Darkstalkers) Resurrection. Probably missed something else, gotta check.

upd: Forgot about Biohazard HD Remaster and Biohazard 0 HD Remaster 

Arc System Works released at least one Kunio-kun game in Japan and Asia physically (with both japanese and english variations). Its full name slips my mind as I write this at work. I'll update on this later.

upd: River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Stars Special~ is what it's called in english (one of the Asian releases is in english as well) and its Japanese name is Downtown Nekketsu Koushinkyoku: Soreyuke Daiundoukai ~All Stars Special~.

Rain or Lost in the Rain (in Asia) was already mentioned above.

I'll update this post later today once i'm home if I forgot something here.

upd: Done

Edited by VegaMan-X4

On 9.4.2022 at 1:06 PM, grifteskymfning said:

Tokyo Jungle also has a separate disc release in JP.

The Last Guy and Rain also has Southeast Asia versions which are in english.

Ra.One has a physical release that is exclusive to India.

PixelJunk 3 in 1 pack is Asia exclusive (also Korean) which includes Racers, Monsters and Eden.

Thanks! I added them to the list.

On 9.4.2022 at 1:59 PM, GoldenShaka said:

Hmm, I'm curious about why you consider Infamous a psn game. For what I recall it's a regular retail game like Uncharted. In the collection package Festival of blood is not even on disc but included with a voucher.

Sorry about that, I thought "Festival of Blood" was included on the disc. I'll remove it from the list since it wasn't.

On 9.4.2022 at 2:48 PM, VegaMan-X4 said:

Limited Run had a go at Oddworld series and released Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD and New 'n' Tasty - Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.

Capcom had some of their games and rereleases done physically in Japan (and Asia in some cases). From the top of my head - Strider Hiryu, D&D: Chronicles of Mystara, Okami HD, Biohazard (Resident Evil) Revival Selection and Chronicles HD Selection, Vampire (Darkstalkers) Resurrection. Probably missed something else, gotta check.

upd: Forgot about Biohazard HD Remaster and Biohazard 0 HD Remaster 

Arc System Works released at least one Kunio-kun game in Japan and Asia physically (with both japanese and english variations). Its full name slips my mind as I write this at work. I'll update on this later.

upd: River City Super Sports Challenge ~All Stars Special~ is what it's called in english (one of the Asian releases is in english as well) and its Japanese name is Downtown Nekketsu Koushinkyoku: Soreyuke Daiundoukai ~All Stars Special~.

Rain or Lost in the Rain (in Asia) was already mentioned above.

I'll update this post later today once i'm home if I forgot something here.

upd: Done

Thanks for the massive list of japanese releases! Sounds like I'll need to visit Yahoo Auctions Japan in the near future, haha.

• 1 year later...

I might be late to the party, but I've got a couple more for you to add in case anyone comes across this like I did....

Kick-Ass 2 The Game

Ape Escape Move

Tower of Guns (I think that was the name, I forget what I have in my basement....)

Under Defeat HD (I guess this one counts?)

That's about it for now. I'm trying to hunt down these games to add to my collection and getting a full list is hard to find....

• Like 2