PS3 online games still kicking

Tristan1427

Hey guys, was thinking about making up a list of PS3 games that still have online servers up and running to make it easier when it comes to figuring what games have unobtainable trophies now because I don’t know about anyone else but I gotta admit I spend too much time instores that still sell PS3 games just standing there looking up either or not I can plat it or not with one line trophies. So let me know what you think and I’ll see what I can do for you all :) 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I think it would be informational for someone to make a list of every PS3 that has online multiplayer trophies to contrast the shutdown threads/plug in, just to see which game even have an online component. 

I don’t think a list like that exists. 

You've got a point there. I don't have the time to make such a list myself but would gladly contribute to one if someone else put one together :).

28 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

If you want to platinum a PS3 game and it has online i'd just suggest looking at the trophy guide for it, it will say if the online has shutdown or not.

The thread was started because the thread creator walks into a store selling PS3 games, then one by one, has to look them up, see if they even have online trophies, then see if the server has shut down. After doing that two or three times, it's probably a bid tedious and not really a good process unless it's just for one game.

They want to have a single place that positively identifies just the data they're looking for: 1. has online trophies 2. service is still up so they only need to go to one page and scroll an alphabetical list.

• Like 3

I'd love to help contribute to this - as my project lately has been obtaining all MP/online trophies from my PS3 collection and also acquiring new titles as physical copies and reselling them down the road. If anyone wants to collaborate on this, let me know :)

• Like 2