So, is this updated yet to have english as an option??

the ps3 Japanese version also only had English dub no english sub this PS4 release for Asia region, only has Japanese, Chinese and Korean subs it is to be expected that it will never get english subs as a update

Edited by LuckySIime
  • Like 2

• 11 months later...

I have a couple of questions, hoping someone can answer.

It looks like there are only two physical PS4 versions of this game made: Japanese and Asian (Chinese)

Which physical version is tied to this trophy list?  Also, if I had an English version of this game running on another TV next to this one side-by-side, would the menus and button prompts match?

I have finished boosting the other three versions of this game and wondering if it's worth it to try to do this one too.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/03/2023 at 3:32 PM, tenike1 said:

I have a couple of questions, hoping someone can answer.

It looks like there are only two physical PS4 versions of this game made: Japanese and Asian (Chinese)

Which physical version is tied to this trophy list?  Also, if I had an English version of this game running on another TV next to this one side-by-side, would the menus and button prompts match?

I have finished boosting the other three versions of this game and wondering if it's worth it to try to do this one too.

Thanks!

I know the Japanese physical has the Asian trophy list.

I'm pretty sure the menus and buttons are the exact same, I'm 95% sure that they are. :/

Edited by mcaussiekids
Incoherent writing ✍️
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, mcaussiekids said:

I know the Japanese physical has the Asian trophy list.

I'm pretty sure the menus and buttons are the exact same, I'm 95% sure that they are. :/

Thank you for the information!

I will make sure to order the Japanese version.

Since you have both versions on your profile, I have another question.  While I was boosting, I encountered a lot of people with the Asian trophy list trying to join my game.  My username already has a level 30-profile associated to it, so do those stats carry over if you launch the game from a different region or does it all have to be boosted again?