trophy bug

ok i have been informed by someone that the rank 10 hideout trophy not but but change this meaning that new max rank for hideout is 20 you have to hit that to get the trophy because that the max

ill try this and see if it works

Edited by DayNight_Sky

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about that. I just got all four characters to rank 10 and my hideout is only at level 13. Granted,there were times where I didn't shift all the gold to the people (so that I had some money to buy perk upgrades) but I don't think I would have reached 20 even if I did.

The cost to level up the hideout from 13 to 14 is over 4000 gold. I'm scared to think how much gold it's going to take to go from 19  to 20.

• 1 year later...

Yeah, had to upgrade it all the way to 20 for it to pop. Not that bad, because you're bound to play that far anyway to get the platinum.

There seems to be something going on with 'Master Archer' as well. I'm pretty sure I have scorde numerous headshots from over 50 meters away and still no trophy.

Edit: nevermind. I got it. It had to be a "Longshot", so I guess there was just not enough distance before.

Edited by Antiristus