Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mazdafreak_CA

Phased and Confused

6 posts in this topic

I'm having trouble unlocking Phased and Confused. I have a lvl 35 siren and havent been able to unlock it yet. The action skill kill challenge has been completed. And I started a new siren and tried it again and still havent unlocked.

All you have to do is Phaselock an enemy - that's it, you don't even have to kill them. You can even Phaselock the same enemy over and over and it will still count. If the trophy still refuses to pop, backup all your saves, delete everything to do with this game off your Hard Drive then reinstall and start a new game from scratch.

As hf said.  Simply phaselock an enemy 100 times.  Although I'm not sure if it needs to be a different enemy each time.

i did the trophy with a siren at level 2 and only an enemy phase locked 100 times,the trophy pop without problems

I started a new siren and I continously used it on Mister Boney Pants Guy and finally got it. I was doing this before but I guess I didn't reach 100. I counted this time to be sure.

Well, this trophy is definitely glitchy as fuck, first I kept doing the method in the guide, with phaselocking the golems, spent a suspiciously long amount of time there, so I've decided to work on the "...To Pay The Bills" challenge and do 100 kills while using Phaselock. 100 kills, which means 100 usage of phaselock minimum, and no trophy, Amazing!